I'm not sure exactly where this should go, so i'm putting it here since i'm using a storm. The last few days have been weird, I have contacts in BBM who are showing as "contact is busy" constantly. I've been standing next to them and tested it and they aren't on the phone, no data usage going on, just sitting there and it will take 15 minutes sometimes for them to get the messages I send them. I'm on verizon, has happened to users on Verizon as well as AT&T. Any thoughts or fixes out there?
    06-12-09 10:05 AM
    Mine and my wifes phone also do this and I'm curious as well. We also have the storms on Verizon btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 11:07 AM
    When it says "Contact is Busy", that usually means the message was delivered, but they haven't looked at it yet.
    If you know the other person did not receive it, then try turning off/on your radio or a battery pull.

If all else fails, delete the BBM contact and then re-add them.
    06-12-09 11:29 AM
    Yeah I figured it was a network lag or something

I'm not sure exactly where this should go, so i'm putting it here since i'm using a storm. The last few days have been weird, I have contacts in BBM who are showing as "contact is busy" constantly. I've been standing next to them and tested it and they aren't on the phone, no data usage going on, just sitting there and it will take 15 minutes sometimes for them to get the messages I send them. I'm on verizon, has happened to users on Verizon as well as AT&T. Any thoughts or fixes out there?
    06-13-09 12:40 AM
    Been experiencing this for the first time with my buddy using my storm and his storm. Never noticed it until this week.

06-13-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD