I dont mind but i dont know what that is im not the sports kind of guy lol if you got a image that would help.

Also a separate one of "I love you Diana" With a heart somewhere. Anyone can make and I will accept. Thank you
    10-07-10 11:47 PM
    hk IS Heckler & Koch GUNS BRAND
    lol cool nice
    Yes - Photoshop.
    No - not free.

You could use Gimp to make them which is free. GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
    FINALLY someone helpful! Thank u bbthemelab!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    FINALLY someone helpful! Thank u bbthemelab!

All the designers here are very busy. I, for one, is very busy with my website which is why I do not take requests. Everyone needs to understand it takes time to read all of these "requests" and then design it. If no one answers you, don't take it personal....
    10-07-10 11:49 PM
    For the I love carlos.
    Could you make me one like this but saying I <3 Adolfo please

10-07-10 11:52 PM
    One other request. No rush. I thank you all for your hard work! Everyone! Not just Ahmed and 3G lol.

10-07-10 11:52 PM
    ok and how do I make one in gimp could you post the instructions please
    10-08-10 12:02 AM
    All the designers here are very busy. I, for one, is very busy with my website which is why I do not take requests. Everyone needs to understand it takes time to read all of these "requests" and then design it. If no one answers you, don't take it personal....

True say! N I will try to do this on my own! But unfortunately laptop aint connectin atm! Fml! Lol but thnx again

10-08-10 12:05 AM
    there you go it would of looked better if you had some text but there it is.

10-08-10 12:30 AM
    sure are busy i got a new bb site coming out allot of work on that ill have some OS to download with no wait times at all i got to scrap the iphone and the storm i no longer use, cheers.
    10-08-10 12:31 AM
    for the love of adolfo
    10-08-10 12:35 AM
    there you go it would of looked better if you had some text but there it is.

Thank you
    10-08-10 12:43 AM
    I understand designers are busy. I'm very patient. I don't expect them to make it asap. Or even at all. It's their free will. I appreciate anything done for me
    10-08-10 12:45 AM
    if anyone can make a picture that says "MAX" and when you highlight it "FREE" appears above it and "B" Appears below it? or you can use the picture that i posted the link too..

http://i39.tinypic.com/286schk.jpg

.. If you can do andthing with that picture that would be even better !! THANKS !!
    10-08-10 12:56 AM
    hii ahmed ii know this is probably a pain but i've been trying to make this for myself and ii just cant get it can you make this picture with the words free weezy showing when you scroll - i'd reallyyyyyyyy appreciate it!!!!

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Last edited by aliheartsuu; 10-08-10 at 01:03 AM.
    10-08-10 12:57 AM
    indiana
    10-08-10 01:04 AM
    indiana
    Thanks 3G! Why did you say indiana? That's Nat Turner lol
    10-08-10 01:06 AM
    Thankssss sooo muchhh (:

Will work on it . . will let you know when it's done
    10-08-10 01:15 AM
    Here's the "Oh you Fancy Huh" one.

How do I tranfer it to my phone??? I like it good work im not sure if you create it..
    10-08-10 01:21 AM
    Can someone pLease please please make a NY giants footfall dude? I'm not picky, and I'd really appreciate it! Thank u so much!

10-08-10 01:23 AM
    First off id like to say you guys Do an Awesome job!!!!!! but when you guys have a chance cus i kno you have lots of requests, can u pleaseee pleasee pleasse create one that says Fran 8.6.10 Joe with hearts just as you did on page 70 with abby and pabz thanks much appreciated
    10-08-10 01:37 AM
    A lot of the ones on this thread are on this website; you guys should take a look

www.bbmpics.com

10-08-10 01:38 AM
    Thankssss sooo muchhh (:

Haha looked like indiana form a long shot lol.

10-08-10 01:42 AM
    Hey 3G Boldberry, is it ok if u could do one of image of Bruce Lee for me please?
    Any cool image of him will do. I see one of MJ already. Jus thought that one of Bruce Lee would be cool!!!!

Many Thanks

10-08-10 02:17 AM
    Anyone would like to try doing a picture of me? lol .. i guess if you need to put some text, u can put my name "Irfan" .. not too sure about the colors, whatever you think looks best will be fine

Thanks
    Last edited by gtirsmiley; 10-08-10 at 07:27 AM.
    10-08-10 04:20 AM
2,195 ... 5455565758 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD