I have been having trouble having my bbms actually go through when i try and send them. when i know the person i am talking to is not on the phone and their phone is on the red x will show up and it says unreachable. this happens not every time but a good amount. i have full service also. but when i start the browser or refresh a page, i will right away have 3 bbms. anyone else know what this might be or experience the same thing?
    07-14-09 10:48 AM
    I have been having trouble having my bbms actually go through when i try and send them. when i know the person i am talking to is not on the phone and their phone is on the red x will show up and it says unreachable. this happens not every time but a good amount. i have full service also. but when i start the browser or refresh a page, i will right away have 3 bbms. anyone else know what this might be or experience the same thing?
    What does it do on their side? I.E. What does their phone show your status as?
    07-14-09 10:51 AM
    when they try and send me one it will say im unreachable until it goes through, and that was up to 10-15 min
    07-14-09 10:54 AM
    The only thing I can think of is your going in and out of coverage.
    07-14-09 10:57 AM
    i have been in the same places as i was when i used my curve and the bbm worked fine on that...anyone else have any ideas?
    07-14-09 11:00 AM
    try a battery pull. Hope that helps.
    07-14-09 11:03 AM
    Few more ?'s.

Where you on VZW when you had curve?

Whoever you are BBM'ing, are they on VZW?

I ask this because I have done some extensive testing with my STORM and GF's ATT Curve. Allot of the times I send her a message, she reads it (does not respond), yet her ICON on my phone goes to unavailable. It will stay that way until she goes back in (sometimes days later) or when I message her again. It may work different across different carriers. Granted it is BB to BB, but maybe there is some time out function we are aware of.
    07-14-09 11:07 AM
    yes i can do everything, and ill wait it out to see if it goes through and then when i start the browser i will get bbms.
    07-14-09 11:08 AM
    i bbm people on vzw, nextel, and att and its the same problems for all of them
    07-14-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD