Jaydee5799 can you pls also send me all the emotions that you have pls??

BBM PIN: 23825FF5

thanks
    xx
    All the piglets are happy!
    Enjoy!
    02-16-11 07:37 PM
    jaydee or anybody that has them may I please have all the emotions and the middle finger too?
    Pin - 21E3CE41

Thx.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-16-11 08:58 PM
    jaydee or anybody that has them may I please have all the emotions and the middle finger too?
    Pin - 21E3CE41

Thx.

Sent you everything!
    02-17-11 06:33 AM
    I hate to ask, but is there any other way to get these than asking someone to BBM them to me?
    If not, could someone BBM them to me?
    PIN: 22E57A77
    02-19-11 10:41 PM
    i sent you everything in a pin message
    I hate to ask, but is there any other way to get these than asking someone to BBM them to me?
    PIN: 22E57A77
    02-19-11 10:47 PM
    There are a couple apps out there.

There's a new free one from dev S4BB available in App World.

Easy Smiley Pack: BlackBerry App World - Easy Smiley Pack for BlackBerry� Messenger - Hidden Messenger Smilies and Emoticons

BUT the best one is the premium app Fancy Characters:
    CB Superstore - Download Fancy Characters
    *free trial available too

It's just $1.99, but Fancy Characters is actually the Deal of the Day in the CB Superstore, 50% off for 99�!!!

In addition to all of the unlocked BBM "Smileys" Fancy Chars also has hundreds of symbols usable in almost apps, such as email, Browser, Facebook, and even SMS.
    Fancy Chars adds a global Insert Fancy Characters menu item.
    02-20-11 04:05 AM
    Ok. Enjoy!
    Sorry I missed the 3rd shift...sleeping off a few gin and tonics!
    Okay!!!!
    Sent you all I had!
    Enjoy!
    you got em!
    Jaydee's got ya covered!
    Sent you everything I have!
    You are all set!
    We got you covered!!!
    Enjoy!
    And now you do, too!!!
    It says you have pin messaging disabled.
    Message won't go thru...
    You got some stuff now!!!
    Jump on! There's plenty to go around.
    Gotcha covered.
    Nice try there Wulf, but I believe I got to 'em first!
    sent you both what I have!!!!
    All the piglets are happy!
    Enjoy!
    Sent you everything!
    I don't come to this thread ever, but I happened to scroll past it right after seeing that Fancy Characters was 50% off today, so thought I'd pop in to let people know.

I looked through the last 3 pages, and I am shocked by the disrespect and ingratitude shown Jaydee and some others like BigBadWulf. They're taking their time to come here and pass on something for free to anyone that asks.

Seriously, can nobody have the decency to come back and even show some appreciation by just clicking the Thanks button?

You are all lucky how generous a person Jaydee is.
    She's not here looking for thanks nor the type to ever ask for it, but of course she'd appreciate it!

[/soapbox]
    02-20-11 05:18 AM
    ^lol I would appreciate it if I can get some new emoticons as well? Thanks in advance. pin:2389E49A

02-20-11 06:08 AM
    i applause for jaydee5799 for her hard work,would you mind send me the latest emoticons @2268D023?Thanks once again......
    02-20-11 08:36 AM
    ^lol I would appreciate it if I can get some new emoticons as well? Thanks in advance. pin:2389E49A

i applause for jaydee5799 for her hard work,would you mind send me the latest emoticons @2268D023?Thanks once again......
    There you are!! Thanks guys!
    02-20-11 08:54 AM
    Thanks, I got them.

BTW, in case anyone was wondering, here's an explanation for some of the "foreign" and "electricity" emoticons.

"Electrical Face Smiley" is not actually a face. It's the Japanese character "kin" which means "restricted" or "prohibited". When surrounded by a circle it's known as "Maru-kin" which is used to indicate that something is prohibited.

"Red T House Symbol" looks like the Japanese symbol for the post office which is like a "T" with an extra horizontal line above it.

"Steamy Water" is the symbol used in Japan to indicate a hot springs or public bath.

The "Yellow Blobs" appear to be a squiggly version of the letter "i" that's used commonly in Europe to mean "Information".

"Electricity in a Ball" is the Japanese character "Hi" (pronounced "hee") for "secret" or "confidential". When wrapped in a circle it's know as the "Maru-hi" symbol and is used on confidential documents.

"Foreign Circle Symbol 1" is the Japanese character "Man" (the "a" is pronounced like the "u" in "up"). This symbol means "full" and is used in carparks when there is no space available.

"Foreign Circle Symbol 2" is the Japanese character "gou" which means "to join" or "to meet." I've never seen it used on signs but it could indicate a merge or simply a meeting. Has anyone seen this used?

"Foreign Circle Symbol 3" is the Japanese character "kuu" which means "empty". It's often used on carparks to indicate space is available.
    02-20-11 10:01 PM
    Thanks for the info. I will amend my list.
    msamorcitaa likes this.
    02-21-11 07:10 AM
    Hi Jaydee.

Could you please send me the list as well? I would greatly appreciate it. My PIN is 268C3A97.

Please & thank you.
    02-22-11 02:01 PM
    Hi Jaydee.

Could you please send me the list as well? I would greatly appreciate it. My PIN is 268C3A97.

Please & thank you.
    Got you covered!!! Enjoy!
    02-22-11 04:40 PM
    Helloooooo,please,please,please would u send me the Copy of the list of hidden symbols and smiley.....PLEASE thanks!!! My bb 23c2a53d

02-25-11 07:41 AM
    Helloooooo,please,please,please would u send me the Copy of the list of hidden symbols and smiley.....PLEASE thanks!!! My bb 23c2a53d

Sent you some letters and smileys. Enjoy!
    02-25-11 08:08 AM
    Thanks, I got them.

BTW, in case anyone was wondering, here's an explanation for some of the "foreign" and "electricity" emoticons.

"Electrical Face Smiley" is not actually a face. It's the Japanese character "kin" which means "restricted" or "prohibited". When surrounded by a circle it's known as "Maru-kin" which is used to indicate that something is prohibited.

"Red T House Symbol" looks like the Japanese symbol for the post office which is like a "T" with an extra horizontal line above it.

"Steamy Water" is the symbol used in Japan to indicate a hot springs or public bath.

The "Yellow Blobs" appear to be a squiggly version of the letter "i" that's used commonly in Europe to mean "Information".

"Electricity in a Ball" is the Japanese character "Hi" (pronounced "hee") for "secret" or "confidential". When wrapped in a circle it's know as the "Maru-hi" symbol and is used on confidential documents.

"Foreign Circle Symbol 1" is the Japanese character "Man" (the "a" is pronounced like the "u" in "up"). This symbol means "full" and is used in carparks when there is no space available.

"Foreign Circle Symbol 2" is the Japanese character "gou" which means "to join" or "to meet." I've never seen it used on signs but it could indicate a merge or simply a meeting. Has anyone seen this used?

"Foreign Circle Symbol 3" is the Japanese character "kuu" which means "empty". It's often used on carparks to indicate space is available.
    Awesome post! I've always wondered what they were.

Huge shout out to my partner in pork. I've been severely absent from here as of late, and she's done one heck of a job.
    02-27-11 10:36 AM
    Me too jaydee plsm my pin 2262146F, thanks

03-01-11 09:43 PM
    Will you sent it to me, too?
    238-A48-A0
    03-02-11 05:32 AM
    Me too jaydee plsm my pin 2262146F, thanks

Will you sent it to me, too?
    238-A48-A0
    OK guys! All set!!! Enjoy!
    03-02-11 06:07 AM
    Kind of new to the emoticon thread, but are the ones everyone is asking for the same symbols and smileys from Fancy Characters and Smiley Pack?
    03-02-11 10:39 AM
    Kind of new to the emoticon thread, but are the ones everyone is asking for the same symbols and smileys from Fancy Characters and Smiley Pack?
    Yes they are.
    puddin78 likes this.
    03-02-11 10:53 AM
    Yes they are.
    Thanks jaydee! Didn't know if I was missing out on something lol

03-02-11 11:30 AM
    03-04-11 12:11 PM
    Many people do not use App World. I don't.
    03-05-11 09:19 AM
1,338 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD