How do i get all of these emoticons on my messenger? or can someone send them to me please?
    07-14-10 04:12 PM
    How do i get all of these emoticons on my messenger? or can someone send them to me please?
    Hi!! Could you PM me your PIN and I'd be delighted to send to you!
    Hit my name with your mouse and choose send private message...
    07-14-10 04:55 PM
    Moderator Note: Link, original and quoted post redacted - AG
    The bbm icons these people are talking about were out BEFORE Fancy Characters and are only a part of what the paid app has to offer.
    The app is a paid app therefore I have NO IDEA what the link is that you just gave.
    So you, Mister Right you are Mister Wrong in my book. Be gone please!

I would NOT SUGGEST for anyone to use that link as I do NOT believe Crackberry supports using pirated software.

Anyone who wants the icons should know by reading this very looooong thread that there are two very responsible people here who are caretakers of this thread who provide service to every single person who asks politely for the icons to be sent to him/her and usually receive them in a very timely fashion.

Therefore, if there is a PIN number there, I will send the poster what they are asking for.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD Fancy Characters from this link. BUY the PAID APP if you want it.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 07-14-10 at 10:34 PM.
    07-14-10 06:09 PM
    Dang straight JayDee! The correct link in the CrackBerry app store is:
    Superstore

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    JayDee and I, the official pig purveyors of CrackBerry
    07-14-10 10:24 PM
    please send to me too! Thanks!
    my pin 30D0B958 (they are zeros)
    07-15-10 05:10 PM
    please send to me too! Thanks!
    my pin 30D0B958 (they are zeros)
    Gotcha covered Jillian!!!
    07-15-10 05:19 PM
    The bbm icons these people are talking about were out BEFORE Fancy Characters and are only a part of what the paid app has to offer.
    The app is a paid app therefore I have NO IDEA what the link is that you just gave.
    So you, Mister Right you are Mister Wrong in my book. Be gone please!

I would NOT SUGGEST for anyone to use that link as I do NOT believe Crackberry supports using pirated software.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD Fancy Characters from this link. BUY the PAID APP if you want it.
    Well as you can see I am a Newbie on these boards and wasn't even aware the link was to a pirated application. What's gives you that idea?

All I did was install FancyChar and Copy and paste every Character and use some icons from it causing no harm to my Blackberry as I deleted it before the trial was up. It was just suggesting a solution for some people so please keep your hair on.
    07-15-10 05:35 PM
    Well as you can see I am a Newbie on these boards and wasn't even aware the link was to a pirated application. What's gives you that idea?

All I did was install FancyChar and Copy and paste every Character and use some icons from it causing no harm to my Blackberry as I deleted it before the trial was up. It was just suggesting a solution for some people so please keep your hair on.
    Excuse me, but "please keep your hair on" isn't the way to address me, sorry.
    If you look through any of the threads, you"ll see that I am here to aid people, not to take abuse like your hurtled insult.

Oh and what gave me the idea that the link you posted was a pirated app? I know because I BOUGHT the app myself a while back. It is a PAID app, and a few days ago, over BBM several people were trying to pass around that phoney link. That's how I know. Just trying to keep the boards clean and play by the Crackberry rules because I don't want to be banned from here, that's all.

If that was an honest mistake by a noob, then I understand and we will start over. Hello and Welcome to Crackberry. Please be sure to keep your hair on!
    07-15-10 05:45 PM
    +1

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

especially with jaydee, she's an asset to the CB forums
    07-15-10 05:52 PM
    Ok ok. The hair thing was just a joke definitely not an insult. So paid apps on these boards are a bad thing then?
    07-15-10 06:14 PM
    Ok ok. The hair thing was just a joke definitely not an insult. So paid apps on these boards are a bad thing then?
    No, paid apps are a GOOD thing. We want people to pay for apps if someone has taken the time to write the app or develop the app. What we don't want is for someone to post a link to a freebie "pirated" or "fake" copy (which we believed that app was) of an app that people should be purchasing because , after all, someone worked long and hard to create the program. That's all we are trying to do is protect the integrity of developer's intellectual property, that's all. Let's say you wrote a program. We wouldn't want people posting a link to a free copy to it for the whole of Crackberry to download because that means YOU (as the owner of the app) would make no money on it. We are trying to be honorable. That's all. We were really not trying to be mean to you. I guess we slapped your hands a bit hard without explaining why...Sorry!

People here at Crackberry are very smart and can answer any question you have about your phone or almost anything if you ask politely. They will give you any kind of help you need.

Please don't be afraid to ask for help! We really ARE here to help educate you on your phone and help you get more enjoyment from it.
    07-15-10 06:32 PM
    can you send it to me too? please and thanks!

pin: 22835e7f
    07-25-10 07:53 PM
    can you send it to me too? please and thanks!

pin: 22835e7f
    I got you!
    Wulf is busy mixing another blender of a delectable summer treat...
    07-25-10 08:15 PM
    Could you send these codes to me as well?? Thank you!!

pin: 224bf7ad
    07-25-10 11:32 PM
    :::: wakes in a fog, and sends out sumptin' to cbrow ::::
    07-26-10 04:47 AM
    :::: wakes in a fog, and sends out sumptin' to cbrow ::::
    actually we both sent that list to cbrow!
    lucky person!!!
    07-26-10 07:36 AM
    Hi there, could you please pin me the emoticon list, if it's not too much trouble :-)
    PIN:320AA6F2
    Thanks!
    07-29-10 01:20 AM
    Wake up JayDee.
    07-29-10 01:30 AM
    Well better late than never! The lucky man got them twice, lol

Wake up JayDee.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-10 05:51 AM
    Hi Jaydee~

When you have a moment, would you be kind enough to send me the list of emoticons as well please?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Windfury; 07-29-10 at 07:15 PM.
    07-29-10 06:16 PM
    A cheap substitute, sowwy.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    07-29-10 06:27 PM
    A cheap substitute, sowwy.

Click Here To Be Banned*
    Not at all! You're a sweetie pie! Thank you so very much! I just got them!
    07-29-10 06:32 PM
    That Wulf is just the sweetest manservant a gal could have, no?
    What a hunk!!!!!
    Thanks Wulfie!
    07-29-10 09:11 PM
    37 m seattle wa single ... 207ca7fd
    07-30-10 09:34 AM
    37 m seattle wa single ... 207ca7fd
    This is the smiley pig thread. The social pig threads are in the pin sharing forum.
    07-30-10 09:45 AM
1,338 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD