Only on BBM 5.0.0.57, which is what you should have anyway.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 05:33 PM
    can someone bbm me these new icons mypin: 3063721
    03-01-10 06:41 PM
    i can't get it to work on my 8530. i'd appreciate it if someone could either tell me how to do it or send them to me. pin: 314E01D7
    03-01-10 08:35 PM
    Ok my problem is that when i get to the autotext part to past the symbol there is not an option for paste. I do have the latest bbm, read through all the post so i could have missed something...any suggestions or will it just work on some and not on others?
    03-01-10 09:46 PM
    Ok my problem is that when i get to the autotext part to past the symbol there is not an option for paste. I do have the latest bbm, read through all the post so i could have missed something...any suggestions or will it just work on some and not on others?
    If there's no paste option, then you haven't copied the block. Make sure you're on either saide of it, press shift, then roll over it so the block/icon is highlighted, then you can paste it.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-01-10 10:07 PM
    Ha haN you know I read that in the thread.......wth I was doing it wrong lol. Thanks

03-02-10 12:06 AM
    hi my pin is 24b4ea3e

can someone send me those emoticons pls? cuz all i see is black squares. thanks.
    03-02-10 02:57 AM
    just send this to your linked email in bb
    its all the new emoticon..
    i hope this helping

preview:

          
    03-02-10 03:27 AM
    hi my pin is 24b4ea3e

can someone send me those emoticons pls? cuz all i see is black squares. thanks.
    The only place you'll see the images is BBM. If they're still black squares there, you have an old version of BBM and need to upgrade.

03-02-10 04:28 AM
    how can i get these icons?
    can some1 bbm me 21098b70
    03-02-10 09:59 AM
    Just copy send to your email go to auto text on your phone and paste which ones you want. Check out the first pages on this thread

03-02-10 10:05 AM
    sent them to you via pin
    03-02-10 10:33 AM
    I hate to be lame, but can someone Pin them to me too please??
    30668D40
    03-02-10 03:55 PM
    Yes it works!!! Just send this "text" to your email and then paste to BBM, will show many emoticons

???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? ????????????????????????????????????

????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????
    I did it this way and it worked for me too!
    I only saved the ones I liked or knew I'd use and not all of them.

03-03-10 06:07 AM
    If you want some icons, join this BBM group and check the comments in the list titled "BBM Icons". Copy/paste the icons into your BBM either into a random chat, or create a group and list like this one.

03-03-10 12:01 PM
    03-03-10 05:59 PM
    03-03-10 06:03 PM
    Someone please confirm or deny this for me.
    1. will it work for the 8130 pearl?

2. As I've been sending them to friends, it seems it doesn't matter what OS you have as long as you have BBM 5.0
    03-03-10 07:07 PM
    Someone please confirm or deny this for me.
    1. will it work for the 8130 pearl?

2. As I've been sending them to friends, it seems it doesn't matter what OS you have as long as you have BBM 5.0
    Exactly! It's not the device, nor the OS, just has to be the latest BBM.

03-03-10 07:16 PM
    I cannot get this to work on my tour. I e-mailed that code to my phone, then copied and pasted it into a BBM chat and nothing worked
    03-04-10 11:08 AM
    I cannot get this to work on my tour. I e-mailed that code to my phone, then copied and pasted it into a BBM chat and nothing worked
    If you are talking about the bar-code above, you need to open blackberry messenger, press the menu button, and select "scan a group barcode". Then the phone will open up the camera and you need to point the lens at the barcode to capture the barcode image. After the barcode image is captured, you should automatically be added to the group.

You need to have blackberry messenger 5 in order to use this function.

good luck.
    03-04-10 11:00 PM
    If you want some icons, join this BBM group and check the comments in the list titled "BBM Icons". Copy/paste the icons into your BBM either into a random chat, or create a group and list like this one.

Hey Carlos. I just tried joining that group and it wouldn't let me. Can u add me? My pin is 21a8970c.

Thx!

03-04-10 11:53 PM
    Love the new icons. I only wished the icons were bigger, so some of the codgers on my BBM could see them. I won't say any names. *cough cough* Ed, Ken, and Mike.
    03-05-10 06:53 AM
    i tried joining that group and it declined and said it was closed:/ can someone send me the moticons or invite me that group?
    pin:
    3054166D
    03-06-10 09:39 AM
    Sweet. Got it to work, but it's freezing up my tour and I've had to do a couple of battery pulls. Ugh.

First off, thanks for whoever compiled and posted these. And second, there's a few posts with different groupings of the codes, are these all the same icons in different groupings or are there different groups of icons in different posts? (not counting the flags) I could go thru and check 'em all out but having it freeze up and pull the battery every time I add a batch takes a while.
    03-06-10 11:21 AM
1,338 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD