could someone send some of the new emotions to me PIN 30AB9B91
    02-26-10 02:45 PM
    Keep in mind if you edit your autotext to include these, it'll also apply to emails and texts, and not all (read: most) emails and texts will not resolve these to be icons when received.
    work around to avoid autotext: add yourself as a BBM contact, copy and paste squares in field, and send to yourself. you'll be able to see the emoticons themselves, and from there you can just select and copy the specific one you want. conversation/emoticons will show up in history if you have that option selected too
    mimicurtis and onozare like this.
    Copied - Sent it via Email - pasted on BBM and worked great
    Now I am clueless on how to copy a specific image and add it to Autotext

I am able to select a image, but then the blackberry options does not list "copy" again !
    02-26-10 02:47 PM
    Thanks!!!!
    02-26-10 02:47 PM

I am able to select a image, but then the blackberry options does not list "copy" again !
    same, can someone please explain
    02-26-10 02:50 PM
    Sorry to be a pain, but could someone message these to me too?

Pin 30FFD546

Thank you.
    has anyone taken the time to put these into autotext??? if you have can you upload the autotext backup file??
    I have them saved from a bbm, but how can I save them on my phone???
    running 9700.
    02-26-10 02:51 PM
    Have an at&t 9700 and all on see on my phone brower is black and some times gray squares

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 02:52 PM
    work around to avoid autotext: add yourself as a BBM contact, copy and paste squares in field, and send to yourself. you'll be able to see the emoticons themselves, and from there you can just select and copy the specific one you want. conversation/emoticons will show up in history if you have that option selected too
    Thanks for the idea! Now I can keep them all and copy and paste when I want.
    02-26-10 02:53 PM

Make sure you rollover (scroll) a little bit which while holding ALT to select it. It looks highlighted at first, but it isn't, once you do that though the copy option will appear.
    02-26-10 02:53 PM
    well I'm having no luck either
    02-26-10 03:01 PM
    Its weird it works on my S2 fine and I can see the icons but my buddy can't see them and only sees Chinese in his S2. Other friends see black blocks.

02-26-10 03:03 PM
    i've tried opera, native browser, emailing, bbm-ing myself. none have worked for me. bold 9-thou, OS 4.6. bummahs man!
    02-26-10 03:04 PM
    Ok guys , finally got what i've been looking for, plenty of pics:

� ��*�*� �� �*�*� �� �� � *�*� �� � �� ���* � ��*� ���* � �� ��


    � �
    � �� ���* � �
    � �
    � �� ���* 

cheers...
    this is GREAT! I'm glad someone FINALLY found where the emoji was hiding! These characters have been in the BlackBerry OS since RIM went live in Japan! now if only we could find out how integrate them into the smily menu XD
    02-26-10 03:07 PM
    does anyone know how they could add these to bbm so we can have them in the list with the other icons already on bbm. like to add these to a .cod file
    02-26-10 03:08 PM
    let see im trying to add it to my auto text

for example when i add the pig

i want it to replace (pig) with the pig icon not when i type pig but the damn auto text wont let me add parentheses.... so lame

can someone figure out how to do this thing through a COD file
    02-26-10 03:12 PM
    Great suggestion about adding yourself as a contact.. It worked like a charm. Now I have to decide if I really want to scroll though this everytime I want to add an emoticon to my chats or spend hours making them auto-texts
    02-26-10 03:13 PM
    Copy & Pasted them to BBM! It's tons of them..
    02-26-10 03:16 PM
    Some one really cool should create a backup file that adds these as auto texts....
    02-26-10 03:17 PM
    Can someone please send this to me on BBM? pin:31088ADF

02-26-10 03:20 PM
    Some one really cool should create a backup file that adds these as auto texts....
    that would be SO awesome!
    02-26-10 03:20 PM
    I guess trying all the avenues before I announce fail ::: anybody can try bbm me PIN 20D0E3C1 mahalos.

02-26-10 03:22 PM
    it works for me, but comes up in chinese symbols for my GF.. could it be her OS?
    02-26-10 03:24 PM
1,338 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD