So last night while watching the Phillies game with about 5 friends with BBs one of us noticed that the we could update our status but when he tried to change the display picture it wouldn't go through. He did a battery pull and nothing still. So we checked to see if we could change our display picture and nothing. We can't change it either. This morning I changed my picture again and nothing. No update yet. I'm checking to see if this prob is happening with other friends from Jersey and Florida to see if its just a local problem. Is anyone else having this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 06:48 AM
    So last night while watching the Phillies game with about 5 friends with BBs one of us noticed that the we could update our status but when he tried to change the display picture it wouldn't go through. He did a battery pull and nothing still. So we checked to see if we could change our display picture and nothing. We can't change it either. This morning I changed my picture again and nothing. No update yet. I'm checking to see if this prob is happening with other friends from Jersey and Florida to see if its just a local problem. Is anyone else having this issue?

Seems to be a common problem.

All the people of my BBM were fine apart from 1 or 2, my girlfriend couldn't see my display and I couldn't see hers, so she re-installed the new BBM and it worked fine after that.
    11-02-09 06:53 AM
    So I did the re-install and nothing. Turns out a lot of ppl are having this problem... I'm surprised no one else has posted anything on it...

11-02-09 08:13 AM
    So apparently this is a bigger issue... http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/wh...21/index2.html

11-02-09 08:59 AM
    This is amazing no answer for it.................
    11-02-09 09:27 AM
    I am having the same problem with my BBM. People are updating pics but I'm not seeing them. Tried to remove BBM and restore but still no luck.
    03-30-10 02:06 PM
    did anyone find out what the problem is?! i don't understand why! people can see my updates, but not my picture updates. i took the battery out and updated software, but nothing! i know it's not a BIG deal, but i want it to be fixed...HELP!!!!!
    04-19-10 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD