A co-worker of mine's BBM logo is showing up on her Outlook messages to me.

We are both on BES 4.1.

She is sending from a Bold 9000 with 5.0.0.411 and the latest 5.0 BBM build (download from www.blackberry.com/messenger)

Any idea how to turn this off? She wants the logo to be for BBM only, not her work email.

thx!
    01-12-10 10:39 AM
    You would have to go into your contact entry for her and remove the picture. Email in Outlook and on the BB will use whatever picture is in the contact entry for that person. I suspect the BB will add the missing pictures to contacts but I'm not positive on that one. I know BBM pictures will not cross over into contact entries that already have pictures in them.
    01-12-10 10:52 AM
    Is there a way to stop BBM pictures from populating into Outlook? She doesn't want her pic going out to others...
    01-12-10 10:56 AM
    That she can do? Remove the picture or put another picture in its place.

Otherwise, she needs to contact everybody who has her in their BBM and have them do things. That just isn't going to realistically happen.
    01-12-10 12:00 PM
    That she can do? Remove the picture or put another picture in its place.

Otherwise, she needs to contact everybody who has her in their BBM and have them do things. That just isn't going to realistically happen.

Yes, she's looking for a solution...

So a BMM picture will now ALWAYS populate into Outlook?
    01-12-10 12:22 PM
    Assuming everybody else syncs their BB to Outlook and they did not already have a picture (or placeholder) for her.
    01-12-10 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD