Hello, I had Blackberry Internet Service for 6 month overseas (Thailand) but I canceled it (went back to the US).
    Yesterday I actually, got the Blackberry Unlimited Web from T-MOBILE BUT

My BBM is not working. I tried to send msgs but they weren�t delivered. They didn�t have the "D" with checkmark on it. I tried to delete my friends from my bbm contact and readd them, but they didn�t get my requests.

Steps that I�ve done:
    1) Hard Reboot.
    2) Register on network using the Host Routing Table.
    (Options>>Advanced Options>>Host Routing Table>> �Register Now� )
    I got a txt msg from Blackberry said "your handheld has been registered with the wireless network"

���������������
    BBM 5.0
    Blackberry curve 8900
    T-mobile
    01-18-10 05:06 PM
    did you send service books? (or would that help?)

re-installed bbm?

Idk...i'm just throwing out ideas here
    01-18-10 05:30 PM
    I can't dl bbm from bb app world.I uninstalled app world then reinstalled it but that didn't help.I did a battery pull like 10 times an still can't dl it.It gets almost dl then it just stops.I have enough memory I have a curve 8330m 4.5 err its really p*ssing me off.Is app world the only place I can dl bbm?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 09:34 AM
    I can't dl bbm from bb app world.I uninstalled app world then reinstalled it but that didn't help.I did a battery pull like 10 times an still can't dl it.It gets almost dl then it just stops.I have enough memory I have a curve 8330m 4.5 err its really p*ssing me off.Is app world the only place I can dl bbm?

Aside from the fact that your question has nothing to do with the thread topic, have you tried installing BBM via PC > Desktop Manager, like a zillion responses to similar questions scattered throughout this forum have suggested?
    01-19-10 11:53 AM
    Hey muddville no need to get rude.I dnt really come to this site except to dl themes.Excuse me for posting in the wrong thread.So back off.No wonder why I dnt come here much ppl are rude.

01-19-10 12:09 PM
    Thanks for sharing.
    01-19-10 12:12 PM
    Ya be a smartass.I'm done with this childish convo.

01-19-10 12:21 PM
    Ya be a smartass.I'm done with this childish convo.

Great! That'll give you some time to work on your spelling and punctuation! :-�
    01-19-10 02:32 PM
    Chrissy,
    Have you tried downloading bbm from http://blackberry.com/messenger
    That should be done from your blackberry. See if that helps!
    01-19-10 05:25 PM
    I had the same problem. Make sure you don't have Blackberry Featured Enabler (BBVADDON) on your account. If you do, ask them to delete it. After deletion, restart, resend service books, and wait 30 mnts... your bbm/im should work.

Go to my last post and view the pdf attachment if you need to read about what BBVADDON/Feature Enabler is:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...77#post4578377

Maybe an admin can move this thread to TMOBILE forum.
    01-28-10 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD