Has anyone else been having this problem recently? I will send a bbm and the d won't show up over the check mark until sometimes hours later and that is when I get the response. Messages are instant when I'm wifi connected though.

I am running os .442 and the newest bbm, I used the DM to update the stock os it came with so I'm not sure if it was the right one (carrier specific). At the same time it also updated my bbm which was weird since I did that as soon as I got the phone.

I already resent the service books and email is working perfectly as well as doing a battery pull both of these solutions only solved the problem for a few hours.

Any advice as to what I should do now? I've only had the phone for about 7 days, so I'm hoping that it is not a hardware issue as I finally found a 9700 with a stable track pad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 01:15 PM
    try sending the servicebooks to your phone again from your networks portal on the RIM site.
    04-17-10 02:01 PM
    try sending the servicebooks to your phone again from your networks portal on the RIM site.
    Where can I find that?
    04-17-10 02:05 PM
    Could also be the person ur sending to bbm is either dc of there out of coverage area. Log into ur bis online be it att or tbomile and help/servicebooks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 09:57 AM
    Ralfyguy,
    if you haven't already found your BIS site, follow this link.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/
    04-19-10 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD