I have tried to search the forum to see if anyone has the same issue, but cannot find anything so apologise if this is a double post.

I seem to have a very odd glitch with my torch. About 4 times I have sent a message to a contact on my BBM list and this has been delivered another contact on my list. At first i thought I may have selected the wrong contact, but during a conversation with person A (full conversation on screen) I replied back and it went to person B who I had not spoke to for weeks or had any open conversations with.

As anyone else seen this problem? I have reset the device 2 times and the same issue crops up.
    11-06-10 10:01 AM
    i heard about this happening to some of the people who were using a betazone version of BBM. I have not had this happen to me though. I might suggest deleting and re-installing BBM to see if it fixes this.
    11-06-10 10:51 AM
    I sent several messages to one contact after I reinstalled BBM on an Android phone. That person received them but he couldn't send me a message in return. Then, the weird thing was two of the messages were re-sent to another contact in the middle of the night and disappeared from the original chat window.
    01-15-14 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD