hello ive got a curve 8520 and my friend recently got the same fone.. i saved all my blackberry pins and sent them to him. now everytime i reboot my fone i have to invite most of my contacts back again. how can this be stopped ?

thanks
    09-25-10 10:18 AM
    Not sure if this will work but it's worth a try: create a backup, reboot and restore said backup. Never had this issues so I'm shooting blind
    09-25-10 10:38 AM
    You should be able to back up all of your bbm conacts by either using your email or saving the backn up to your micro sd card. This way you will not have to re-invite anyone back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 10:39 AM
    i did i saved them to my card.. then i send the file over bbm to my mate and he deleted the people he didnt know... now i got to reinvite them.. and if i deleten someone he has to reinvite them :\
    09-25-10 10:59 AM
    and you've tried restoring that backup?
    09-25-10 11:05 AM
    Same problem here what to do ?
    09-25-10 11:16 AM
    You should be able to back up all of your bbm conacts by either using your email or saving the backn up to your micro sd card. This way you will not have to re-invite anyone back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I want to second this advise. This is a feature of the new BlackBerry Messenger v5. It will auto backup all of your contact and group information to Research in Motions servers. If you need to restore them, it will quickly rebuild your contacts.

There is also an option to save them on your media card.

Download the new BlackBerry Messenger from BlackBerry App World.
    09-25-10 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD