For some reason my bbm just stopped working. Well not fullly, I can only see part of the message it won't let me open the chat on convo so I can't reply or read them...anyone know what's up? Should I just do a battery pull? And what is the button combo when u want to do a reset on the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 09:41 PM
    I would battery pull. The combo is hold the alt - Right Shift - and del buttons until it shuts off
    05-04-10 09:45 PM
    So u think its just a one time thing?

05-04-10 10:43 PM
    Say "Abra Kadabra" when doing it too. That should help.
    05-05-10 09:46 AM

It's hard to say.

I was having issues with Tmobile's stock Operating System (.330). I upgraded to .586 and everything is running smooth now.

If I were you, I would wait for May 11th and upgrade when Tmobile rolls out there 9700 Software Upgrade. I am not sure which version they will come out with, but I think it is safe to say it will resolve all of the problems people are having with SMS and BBM.
    05-05-10 03:53 PM
    It's hard to say.

I was having issues with Tmobile's stock Operating System (.330). I upgraded to .586 and everything is running smooth now.

If I were you, I would wait for May 11th and upgrade when Tmobile rolls out there 9700 Software Upgrade. I am not sure which version they will come out with, but I think it is safe to say it will resolve all of the problems people are having with SMS and BBM.
    I'm pretty sure it'll be the .586...
    05-05-10 04:00 PM

That's happened to me a few times dating back to my Bold 9000 days when
    BBM5 was leaked.
    05-05-10 04:08 PM
    Well its working fine once again now thanx for the help hope this is the last time

05-05-10 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD