My husband got a new blackberry and gave me his old curve. He updated the curve w/ my phone number, email, contacts, etc. but I'm having an issue with bbm. I have a friend who I add to my bbm, she accepts, I type a message to her but it says it's coming from my husband, and when she replies to me her reply goes to my husband's new phone. Talk about a three way. So she tried requesting me as a friend but the same problem arises. This does not happen with any other of my bbm contacts...just her...she also one of my husband's contacts on his new bbm.

I'm thinking there is some setting on the phone that hasn't been switched properly? But have NO CLUE as to what it is. Everything I've looked at on the phone/applications has my email/phone number.

Any suggestions??
    10-07-08 01:29 PM
    Call your carrier and make sure the PIN numbers match each phone and account. Also, If you are on Tmobile, you have an 8320, not an 8330.
    10-07-08 01:37 PM
    You are still under his pin.
    10-07-08 01:51 PM
    Thanks so much! Our pins were totally messed up... we both had the same pin under our contact info, he forgot to change his to his new pin. Anyway, changed and working now
    My phone is an 8300...I was rushing the sign up process and imagined an extra 3 - oops!
    10-07-08 02:49 PM
    lol.. Happens to the best of us. And welcome to the crackberry family.
    10-07-08 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD