When I go to my BBM there are some names that are blue smiley faces. Then a couple have a little looks like clock to the left on the blue smiley face, what does that mean? If I go to Contact Info it says Contact is Busy, but if I send a message thru BBM it goers thru to them? I am confused about it.
    07-22-08 03:30 PM
    07-22-08 03:32 PM
    It just means that they are on the phone or something like that - they still get the message delivered to them and they can respond to it once they're available again.

D'oh, 49ways beat me to it!!!
    07-22-08 03:32 PM
    OK, I see the thread but the names have had a clock icon on the blue smiley face for 2 weeks, the thread says it means it is waiting for a response. What response, I never sent a message?
    07-22-08 03:35 PM
    I don't really use BBM, but if you haven't already, check this out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...oes-work-5877/
    07-22-08 03:46 PM
    Thans anyway, I guess I will just live with it. I know all about how to work BBM and send pin requests and such just was confused on the icon. Thanks for the help!!
    07-22-08 03:49 PM
    I get it sometimes after I send a message. It sometimes takes awhile for a response. I just deal with it. Figure their busy at the moment.
    Sorry no help here.
    =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 03:54 PM
    Does anyone know what the red icon (not the one with the X in it. That means unreachable) mean? I know it is unavailable, but how does it come up? My girlfriend has it on hers sometimes and I KNOW she doesn't know how to put that up automatically. Any ideas?
    07-14-09 10:50 AM
    I wrote this up sometime ago, things have changed a little, but this should help you out.

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - View Single Post - Ping Contact on BB messenger
    07-14-09 11:08 AM
    Cool, thanks!
    07-14-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD