I just re-activated my Curve 8330, I hadn't used it in almost a year so I deleted almost all applications and did a wipe on it, so I could start fresh on it. I went to App World to reinstall BBM, but the icon will not show up. I tried EVERYTHING I could think of. It says it's installed, but the icon is nowhere to be found. I restarted it, deleted and reinstalled twice, checked in "switch applications" in the menu .. I cannot find it! I've been searching forums for about 2 hours now, can anyone help me please? Also, I'm on version 5.0. Thank you SO much in advance!!

*When I look in the "Applications" menu, App World and BBM are both in there, saying they're installed
    02-05-11 07:58 PM
    Have you tried pressing and holding the BB icon button to the left of the trackball? BBM is one of the 5 apps that should always be running.
    02-05-11 08:35 PM
    Make sure you have the newest OS for your phone. New BBM has a compatibility issue with the icon not showing if your OS is old.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 07:41 PM
    If all else fails, just go to http://blackberry.com/messenger and reinstall it. That usually fixes it after a battery pull does not do the trick.
    02-06-11 07:42 PM
    i am having trouble with my bbm.....deleted it, reinstalled it, it says it is installed....but cannot get the icon and therefore cannot get any messages using the messenger...someone help
    11-07-13 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD