long time lurker, first time poster

Im sure many of you know that if you turn the history on bbm and then go to view history when you get a message you can "read" the message without it being "read". Im currently on bbm 5.0.2 and this is do-able. If i upgrade to 6.1 i was wondering if this still works.

Thanks in advance for your replys!
    01-11-12 01:22 PM
    it shows as unread on your end, but always shows R on their end
    01-11-12 01:28 PM
    Ive tested it with bbm 5.0.2 and it shows as D on both ends and not R. so if i want to keep this functionality i should stick with 5.0.2 and not upgrade?
    01-11-12 01:34 PM
    Seems like an awful lot of work just to keep someone from knowing you read their message... I would think the benefits of 6.1 would outweigh the pain in the convenience of being able to read the message without the sender knowing...
    01-11-12 02:35 PM
    long time lurker, first time poster

Im sure many of you know that if you turn the history on bbm and then go to view history when you get a message you can "read" the message without it being "read". Im currently on bbm 5.0.2 and this is do-able. If i upgrade to 6.1 i was wondering if this still works.

Thanks in advance for your replys!
    I remember being able to do that.. Either way, they are going to know you are ignoring them, especially if it says delivered....... Just upgrade!
    01-11-12 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD