need help!
    I started a conversation with one of my BBM contacts, and I checked the "contact info" of the contact where their name is under "current conversations" and it says "unauthorized." However, on the list of Contacts below, the contact is still on my list and there, the contact's info status is "active."
    I dont understand whats going on, someone please explain! Does this mean they blocked me somehow?
    Last edited by nycbabe; 11-12-08 at 11:55 PM.
    11-12-08 11:40 PM
    Sounds like that contact has not yet authorized you.
    11-13-08 01:43 AM
    HI
    I am having a similar problem. I deleted a contact and when i tried readding the contact after the request was sent to me, the contact wasnt added to my list however, my pin was added to the person's contact list. so now im visible on his list but him not on mine and when he sends me a msg i am seeing him only under current conversation and his contact info says "unauthorized"....what do i do so i could have the contact on my list?
    08-06-09 10:05 PM
    Hey guys!

You look like very professional with bbm... I have a very tricky question! The one who'll answer correctly will have all myrespect

I've delivered a message to a friend (actually my exboyfriend). I 've received the D of delivery. First his status was (busy) but after 5 minutes it was available.

Now, it has been 2 days the message is still with a D (no R) with an available status.

Do you think that the person has readen the message?

thx for your help )
    08-16-09 10:09 AM
    I am having a similar problem. I deleted a contact and when i tried readding the contact after the request was sent to me, the contact wasnt added to my list however, my pin was added to the person's contact list. so now im visible on his list but him not on mine and when he sends me a msg i am seeing him only under current conversation and his contact info says "unauthorized"....what do i do so i could have the contact on my list?.....i am having the same exact problem....any resolution?
    09-28-09 07:47 PM
    guys, its all probably because the person never got your friend request or the authorization is still pending due to error. delete and re-add them.

and as for blackberryaddict28, no it was not read. your ex either didnt read it yet, or just deleted it without reading it if he had no intention on doing so.
    09-28-09 11:19 PM
    Found this thread with a search....When highlighting the "Unauthorized" contact, there is no option to delete them. Any other ideas?
    10-02-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD