I have added a bunch of my friends to my messenger and their carriers range from AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and some local GSM networks. I have one friend who I cannot seem to hook up with on there though. I have a Storm on Verizon and she has a 8900 on T-Mobile. No matter how many times either of us tries to add the other it doesn't seem to work.

I searched, I promise, but found nothing. Is there any way for us to make it work or is it hopeless?
    06-01-09 02:01 PM
    You both have a data package right?
    06-01-09 02:23 PM
    if of course you both have data plans try this, make an entry for the person in the address book, and put their pin in the appropriate line, then delete the pending request and add them by contact name that worked for the 1 bbm contact that didnt want to work for me
    06-01-09 02:58 PM
    Yes we both have the data packages.

Do you mean that I should type in her name when I add her instead of her PIN? Or am I reading it wrong?
    06-01-09 03:40 PM
    Yup once you have her pin in her address book info add by typing her name

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 04:45 PM
    No go, she isn't even getting a message at all. And yes, I know it "really isn't" working, we tried linking up when we were hanging out last night, or else i'd just assume she doesn't wanna talk... :]
    06-01-09 08:20 PM
    Have you guys tried to send a pin message to each other instead of using BBM?
    06-01-09 08:23 PM
    Yessir, neither of us receives them from each other, yet all of our other contacts work just fine (I don't know if she has any other Verizon contacts thought).
    06-01-09 11:15 PM
    there;s no solution
    i have this problem too on my previous bold
    and i can my phone to javeline and now its ok.

ive search the net and found that quite a lot of people having this problem
    some of them alrady contacted RIM but still theres no solution.

so maybe blackberry mesenger isnt so reliable after all
    06-02-09 12:24 AM
    Ah well, it really stinks because she used to have a Pearl and it didn't even work then when I had my Curve or when I got my Storm, but I am getting the Tour in July (hopefully) and i'll just cross my fingers and maybe it will work?

Thank you all for your advice and help, it's really appreciated!
    06-02-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD