I'm in a BBM group and we've posted some funny pics in the group that I'd like to save. So I go to the pic I want, choose to save it to my memory card (noting the file location) and when I go to that file location the folder for the group isn't where it should be so I can't find the saved pics. Is anyone else running into this?
    02-28-10 01:44 AM
    one way around it is you can turn the group pictures auto save on. go into the group details and have it save all group pics. this is by default when you enter a group, but most people i know shut it off. it will however save all pics posted. but you can then go into your media, view all pics, then delete the ones you dont want.
    02-28-10 01:50 AM
    one way around it is you can turn the group pictures auto save on. go into the group details and have it save all group pics. this is by default when you enter a group, but most people i know shut it off. it will however save all pics posted. but you can then go into your media, view all pics, then delete the ones you dont want.
    I only see save message history and a save pictures with my option on media card, but it doesn't have an option for auto save. The weird thing is that when I save these photos they save onto my memory card and when I go to my media>>view all pics, the ones that I "saved" from the group are no where to be seen...thanks for the fast response btw
    02-28-10 01:56 AM
    I only see save message history and a save pictures with my option on media card, but it doesn't have an option for auto save. The weird thing is that when I save these photos they save onto my memory card and when I go to my media>>view all pics, the ones that I "saved" from the group are no where to be seen...thanks for the fast response btw
    well with the option to save pics, it defaults to memory card. thats what i meant by auto save. the only other option is no. when you select to save pics to memory card, when you view your media and select view all, they should show up.
    02-28-10 02:38 AM
    I am new to crackberry.com and have searched for an issue to the problem mentioned above. I have autosave to media card switched on in my bbm group convos and up until a few weeks ago all the photos used to always save to my media card. But they stoppe for some reason. I have checked all settings and for some reason I can no longer save photos received in BBM 5.0. I used to also be able to, when looking at a photo sent by a member of a group, to send it to facebook, another BBM contact, or email it directly. I can no longer do either of the above. I even tried to manually save picture and it only gives me option to save to media card and it still doesnt do it when I press yes. Media card has plenty of space and photos taken from my phone do save on the media card.
    Please let me know if anyone has had this issue and/or resolved it!
    Many thanks in advance,
    CB newbie
    04-21-10 10:14 AM
    couldnt figure out where to post this...if here...if in bbm thread.

here is the issue... i try saving a picture from a bbm group, it says it saved. but when i go n look for it where it said it was saved, its not there. the folder is not there either. its like it doesnt exsist. i hav a 8gb card so i kno space is not the problem. and its not on the device memory. i checked, my bb is even set to save direct to the media card.

i tried "show hidden" option n nothin new came up......

so i am lost at the moment.

can anyone assist me please please please.
    06-16-10 01:14 PM
    i have problem like u, but now has solve.
    maybe ur groups name contain (/), etc.. so, when u save picture, the system cannot create folder. because slash(/) symbol is like partition data/folder with data/folder in computer sytem root.
    so, u must create new group without that symbol..

sorry for my english
    Gut luck..

-CMIIW_
    06-18-10 11:47 AM
    I'm in a BBM group and we've posted some funny pics in the group that I'd like to save. So I go to the pic I want, choose to save it to my memory card (noting the file location) and when I go to that file location the folder for the group isn't where it should be so I can't find the saved pics. Is anyone else running into this?
    Just hard reset your handheld and those foto will appear
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-12 02:46 AM
    I have the same problem as well. As soon as I change my group picture save option to "Device" the pictures are stored without any issues. However as soon as I have the settings changed to picture save to "Media Card" the pictures do not save at all. It does not even create a "Blackbery Messenger" folder under my Media folder.
    06-22-12 05:42 AM
    I have a similar problem. Since last month I cant find (on my computer) my BBM group pictures that other group members send me. I can see them on my device but they are nowhere to found on my media card when hooked up to my computer. The group folder is there and on my phone my options are set to autosave on media card.
    08-10-12 01:04 PM
    My sister made me aware of this issue recently that the group pics are no longer auto saving. It was before but no longer! At least give me back the option to save it not to save. Now i have to remember to do this every time now. Is this sorted i. 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD