No one goes around saying hi and then pulling out their junk or asking for sex.
    I have been thinking this might be a fun social experiment since clearly many men seem to think it works online, what will my response be at a club doing this?
    10-27-11 09:52 AM
    I have been thinking this might be a fun social experiment since clearly many men seem to think it works online, what will my response be at a club doing this?
    Lose lose. Either you get a girl that screams and punches you in the danger zone, or one that actually goes for that sort of thing and that's the kind of girl you avoid.
    10-27-11 09:57 AM
    I was very fortunate due to my public posting of my PIN to having a Director of IT for a company add me to BBM to discuss an idea I had posted, I am very happy that soon there will be an App addition that will greatly benefit me because of my Public PIN posting,
    I wouldn't dispute that publicly posting it can result in favorable instances of somebody picking it up to correspond with you. But I'd be willing to bet that the same person could (and probably would) have also PM'd you or sent an email requesting your pin and explaining his/her reasons why. Sure publicly posting it made it one step easier, but I would question that it being public is the only reason why it worked in your favor.
    10-27-11 10:04 AM
    I wouldn't dispute that publicly posting it can result in favorable instances of somebody picking it up to correspond with you. But I'd be willing to bet that the same person could (and probably would) have also PM'd you or sent an email requesting your pin and explaining his/her reasons why. Sure publicly posting it made it one step easier, but I would question that it being public is the only reason why it worked in your favor.
    Well it was via twitter, so it wouldn't have been AS easy, but yes the PIN posting made it easier, and thus made it happen.

I don't disagree that there could be bad, and that good still comes from not posting, but so far the benefits of posting my pin have out weighed the downsides..

SO FAR
    10-27-11 10:44 AM
    I can only imagine the the BBM convo when one random CB poster contacts another:

CBer1: hey
    CBer2: whos this?
    CBer1: CBer1
    CBer2: who?
    CBer1: CBer1
    CBer1: i post on crackberry.com
    CBer2: oh
    CBer2: wassup
    CBer1: nott much u
    CBer2: same ol
    CBer1: cool
    CBer2: yep
    CBer1: awesome
    CBer1: u there
    10-27-11 11:06 AM
    I don't disagree that there could be bad, and that good still comes from not posting, but so far the benefits of posting my pin have out weighed the downsides..

SO FAR
    Cool story. However, there are obvious other factors...
    I would just like to say that I believe there is a totally different dynamic when it comes to women. I would tend to believe that in this society we live in, it is generally men that are the pursuers and of women and show sexual disrespect. In general.

Not to say that you aren't a good looking guy and some men, as well as women would find you attractive enough to harass, but I believe in general this is a woman's issue.
    As you said... So Far...

I think most women are really smart, and if you ask them directly, I bet they can tell you from their own experiences that they have lived with unsolicited advances like this on the internet or real life situations since their puberty.
    moiselles likes this.
    10-27-11 11:38 AM
    I'd be willing to bet that the same person could have also PM'd you or sent an email requesting your pin and explaining his/her reasons why.
    THIS!
    Aside from family and real life personal friends, this is how all of my BBM contacts and groups have been formed. I get/send PM's/email/Twitter Mentions, etc. Then take it from there. There must be a reason for me to continue with the relationship and give out my PIN to someone, and when I want someone else's, I provide reasoning as well.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 10-27-11 at 11:45 AM.
    10-27-11 11:43 AM
    When you post your pin on a site where millions of people can see it you're bound to get a few creepy people. If you wanna keep posting then make it clear that you don't want any weird stuff or just completely stop posting your pin. People these days are strange, they should have a conversation like if they were talking to a person in real life. No one goes around saying hi and then pulling out their junk or asking for sex. Common sense, people. Keep it normal and polite

Also, f*ck those damn broadcast messages. They're annoying!
    Lol I agree

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-08-15 06:43 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD