BBM seems to not be working for both my husband and myself the last two days. Anyone else having this problem?
    08-13-10 08:56 AM
    I haven't had any problems recently... have you both tried battery pulls? Re-hosting your routing table?
    08-13-10 09:18 AM
    I haven't had any problems recently... have you both tried battery pulls? Re-hosting your routing table?
    I have tried a battery pull. He upgraded his phone on Monday, but BBM worked until yesterday. My phone says he is "unreachable".

I have no idea what "re-hosting your routing table" even means.

I am pretty much a smartphone moron!
    08-13-10 09:32 AM
    LOL it's no problem, I was once in your same shoes, it's what we're here for!

Give this a shot, go into the options menu, select advanced, then select host routing table. It'll pull up a list with a bunch of numbers and junk, press menu, and then select register now. You'll get a prompt that says registration message sent, select ok, and go back to the main screen. See if that does the trick.
    08-13-10 09:38 AM
    Ive been using bbm just fine these last few days. Perhaps the software upgrade may have triggered something? You may have to contact or carrier or check your connections if battery pulls dont work
    08-13-10 09:39 AM
    Okay, just talked to my husband (he's at work). On my phone, it says he is "unreachable". However, his phone says that I am available. We both deleted each other as contacts and tried to re-add. Neither request has yet to go through. They both still say pending.

Right now, I am thinking this has something to do with his new phone. I guess I will just play with it when he gets home. He is even less tech savvy than me! Man flies planes for a living, but the BB boggles the mind.

Thanks for the help. I will try the routing table.
    08-13-10 10:01 AM
    no problems here (west coast)
    08-13-10 10:08 AM
    Okay, just talked to my husband (he's at work). On my phone, it says he is "unreachable". However, his phone says that I am available. We both deleted each other as contacts and tried to re-add. Neither request has yet to go through. They both still say pending.

Right now, I am thinking this has something to do with his new phone. I guess I will just play with it when he gets home. He is even less tech savvy than me! Man flies planes for a living, but the BB boggles the mind.

Thanks for the help. I will try the routing table.
    Let us know what happens!
    08-13-10 10:36 AM
    I'm with Rogers and my bbm isnt working today and i cant get on facebook or msn....i think the server might be down, dont know..
    08-13-10 10:47 AM
    I've heard some talk from one of my carriers today that RIM is having issues. In the past 24hrs, I've had at least 4 different Blackberrys from 2 carriers lose their data connectively all together. It's seems to be sporadic.
    08-13-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD