Hey guys, this is my first time using this site. iv been having problems with my blackberry 9780 i've had it for a week now and i noticed that in BBM i cant save other peoples display pictures.. on my old blackberry i used to just press save without any problems, but on this one there isnt even an option to save the display picture.

also, when i zoom into people's display pics, it comes out blurry as if its a low quality picture.. it happens with all the contacts on my list !!
    this is annoying me PLEASE HELP !! its getting annoying to ask people to send their display pics!

OH and i dont know how to find out which version of BBM i have !! i have the torch software and i cant find the '' advanced options'' thing
    01-22-11 12:28 PM
    * id like to add that it only gives me options to send it as mail, text message, & send to messenger contact!
    01-22-11 12:33 PM
    Ensure you are running the latest verison of BBM 5.0.1.45 by visiting this link from your BlackBerry >>> http://dcom.me/tL2ap

After that your device will restart. Then please report back.

If that doesnt help, well try other things
    Futoonae likes this.
    01-22-11 12:38 PM
    aaah thanks for your reply but unfortunately it Ddntt worrrkk :'(
    01-27-11 01:18 AM
    hiii am a new blackberry user....i have bold 5 ....i want to know how do i get the BBM display pics on my cell which are there on your site uploaded by other members ???? please help
    04-26-12 11:14 PM
    i have a problem with setting my display picture. everytime i set a picture it comes out blurry. doesnt matter if its from a picture taken with the camera or saved picture. its always BLURRY.. help!

forgot to mention its a bbz10
    Last edited by sylviamal; 04-12-13 at 12:37 PM.
    04-12-13 12:24 PM
    i have the same problem with my z10
    06-11-13 03:58 PM
    Thanks to BlackBerry OS 10.2.0.1047 leak, the Contact Photo issue has been solved beatifully. The display images are now crispy.

This release has many other improvements such as full radio support, lockscreen previews, android app player improvements and much more. Leaked BlackBerry OS 10.2.0.1047 is for all BlackBerry 10 devices:

Leaked BlackBerry OS 10.2.0.1047 for all BlackBerry 10 devices | CrackBerry.com
    08-03-13 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD