If I have someone listed as a contact on my bbm, and I delete them, does it delete me from their contact list as well? Or am I still on their list even though I deleted them off mine?
    12-20-08 06:22 AM
    Nope it deletes u off theirs as well.
    12-20-08 06:33 AM
    If I have someone listed as a contact on my bbm, and I delete them, does it delete me from their contact list as well? Or am I still on their list even though I deleted them off mine?
    Yes if you delete them from you list, your name is taken off theirs as well.
    12-20-08 06:46 AM
    Awesome :-D

Thank you so much!
    12-20-08 07:07 AM
    Awesome :-D

Thank you so much!
    Your welcome. Post back if you have any more questions or concerns.
    12-20-08 07:12 AM
    If i delete a BBM user after having a convo with them, will the convo itself erase off of their phone as well? or are they able to keep the convo on their blackberry? also is this answer the same for all types of blackberrys?
    01-14-09 05:42 AM
    Not if you delete the user, everything is gone. Now if the user stays on your list, and you close a conversation, they have to do the same on thier end also.
    01-14-09 06:11 AM
    Must have been a rough break-up!
    01-14-09 07:12 AM
    Not if you delete the user, everything is gone. Now if the user stays on your list, and you close a conversation, they have to do the same on thier end also.
    I leave some conversations open and some i end the convo after i'm done talking...
    01-14-09 07:38 AM
    If you delete someone and they have backed up their BB can they just appear back on your list without you accepting them if they restore?? I deleted someone and a couple of days later they appeared in my list again??
    01-14-09 07:40 AM
    I leave some conversations open and some i end the convo after i'm done talking...
    Yeah, same with me.
    01-14-09 07:52 AM
    well, this just happened to me and I still have their PIN in my history folder;

1. I was added by someone (i wasn't expecting)
    2. I asked this person how I knew her...
    3. She asked me who I was... and I asked her where she got the pin
    4. She said it was a mistake and removed me...
    5. She disappeared from my contact list
    6. I have history log turned on, so I found our convo in the folder with her PIN
    7. I sent her a pin message - commenting on her rude way of ending the convo!

so - just be aware, you do leave crumbs!!!
    02-27-10 06:59 PM
    how do you acually delete someone from bbm?
    06-25-11 09:10 AM
    does it delete all your status updates when you delete someone?
    as well ?
    09-01-11 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD