Ok so I had three defective Storms in two days, and the eventually ended up giving me a brand new one. But now all my Blackberry messenger contacts are saying "contact is unreachable" . What do I need to do ?
    08-06-09 08:48 AM
    I get that too sometimes. Could be just where they are the reception is bad. I'm sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 09:05 AM
    You can put yourself unreachable but all of them! Have you tried a battery pull?
    08-06-09 09:24 AM
    have you given them your new PIN?
    08-06-09 09:37 AM
    have you given them your new PIN?
    lol, you do have to do that ya know
    08-06-09 09:47 AM
    lol, you do have to do that ya know
    Dumb question but do I do that by going into the bbm and hit "send pin update now"?
    08-06-09 10:28 AM
    u will have to send a new invite to everyone in your contact list unless you backed it up on BB desktop before you switched phones...i had to do it twice cause i didnt have the desks top installed...
    08-06-09 10:32 AM
    i backed it up and it still did it.ive tried to SEND PIN UPDATE to the bbm contacts but no response. has this worked for anyone???
    08-06-09 11:13 AM
    I had the same problem after upgrading my OS. To .164 the only way it worked was to delete them all and ASK THEM TO DELETE YOU then you can send them a request to add you. That was the only way it worked for me...

08-06-09 12:38 PM
    usually a battery pull solves the unreachable problem for me or the other person has to send you a message.
    08-06-09 12:46 PM
    Well my BBM has been acting craz all day. Im getting unreachable, some messages are going throu but without the "D" or "R" indicator....is BBM down? :-/

I also tried doing a battery pull
    Last edited by angels728; 08-06-09 at 01:26 PM.
    08-06-09 01:22 PM
    This has been happening to me today also, I send a bbm and the contact immediately says unreachable.. I talked to one of them on the phone and he asked if I got hiss bbm message and I said no.. Did you get mine.. And he didn't... My texts are also being all screwy

08-06-09 07:00 PM
    Yeah, I'm running BBM 5.0 and I have a couple contacts on my list which are always unreachable...but the weird thing is that I can still message them and I can still see when they're typing.

I've also been told that my bbm goes from Available to NA randomly and all the time.

Any idea's on that??
    08-26-09 12:02 PM
    I'm kinda having the same problem , except this the first time i've ever had a blackberry & only some of my contacts are 'unreachable' . At first I really didn't know what unreachable meant so I looked it up , I kinda thought they may have blocked me or something , but I guess you can't block people on bbm . I tried taking out my battery & restarting my phone but even then the same people are always unreachable , it's been like a week now . What should I do ?
    03-25-10 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD