Well, I was just about to backup my contacts by DM, and noticed that a lot of my contacts disappeared. These contacts were restored by an old restore file. Could it be a possibility that the ones who disappeared were inactive, and not in use anyway? Some of them had no display picture.
    09-07-11 12:01 PM
    If a BBM contacts deletes you, their name will no longer show on your BBM contact list.

This could be a cause.
    09-07-11 12:10 PM
    If a BBM contacts deletes you, their name will no longer show on your BBM contact list.

This could be a cause.
    I lost over 30. I doubt they all deleted me at one time.
    09-07-11 12:28 PM
    lol, I hope not! Not sure what could have happened.
    09-07-11 03:24 PM
    were they all contacts that you know as a fact still have their BB and have spoken to recently? some people i have in my list have eventually turned "greyed out" indicating they were no longer active on BBM and BBMs to them never delivered. sometimes people dont backup/restore their BBM lists when they get replacement or new phones. sometimes these have "dropped" off my list before. maybe these were people that migrated to other phones and forgot to do something about it.
    09-08-11 04:05 AM
    I would simply request them again using their email address. They may have changed devices.
    Pain in the neck, but if they're good friends they're worth the effort, right?
    09-08-11 04:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD