anyone having issues restoring their bbm list? only a handful of mine got updated, yes i did a restore. could it be network issuse? any suggestions? thanks
    08-10-11 10:01 PM
    I used the Desktop manager "Device Switch" function on mine, and on my friends new 9900 and both of our BBM contact lists had no issues. It was seamless and I BBM'd several contacts right away without issue.
    simsim likes this.
    08-10-11 10:04 PM
    I used the Desktop manager "Device Switch" function on mine, and on my friends new 9900 and both of our BBM contact lists had no issues. It was seamless and I BBM'd several contacts right away without issue.
    Ya did the same thing aswell, I'm stumpped
    08-10-11 10:12 PM
    The easiest thing to do is backup your contact list locally (Sd card), then restore your contact list from the SD card. Sometimes it appears that the remote feature is buggy
    08-10-11 10:45 PM
    Glad to hear it. I always do it this (simplest) way, though some of the more experienced members recommend more complex manual switching methods and installing apps one by one etc.
    08-11-11 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD