i have a Curve 8530 and recently my BBM freezes sometimes when i try to accept a new request. after about 10 minutes (if i dont do a soft reset) a popup will come onto the screen like this

now my calendar is freezing & im getting pretty much the same uncaught exception

is there anything that i can do to fix this? ive done plenty of battery pulls & ive even deleted bbm & reinstalled it but its still happening. please help!
    04-18-11 02:31 PM
    You might consider backing up your device and reinstalling the OS, or upgrading, if there is one available

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 02:48 PM
    No I have the have the latest OS for my device which is 5.0.0.1030 so I can't upgrade but how can I reinstall the OS? & blackberry protect will backup my entire device right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 03:00 PM
    bb protect will back up most of your device (emails, contact, callendar, and i think SMS) but you are much better off using bb desktop manager and creating a back-up, as you can do all the phone's contacts, third party apps, and media card... a 'complete' back-up...

you will have to download the apploader/OS installation, and then wipe your device (BBSAK is the program used) and then manually re-install the OS you like.

Try this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-bbsak-570663/
    04-18-11 03:10 PM
    thanks for your help
    04-18-11 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD