I'm trying to backup my contacts but no email is sending. It just keeps saying that it has been sent and once I receive it, it will be automatically processed. I checked my junk mail folder and nothing there. Its been longer than 20 minutes, I've tried resending it about 3 times now and still nothing. Any ideas anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 10:52 PM
    Anyone? Still not restoring.

08-22-11 11:22 PM
    I'm trying to backup my contacts but no email is sending. It just keeps saying that it has been sent and once I receive it, it will be automatically processed. I checked my junk mail folder and nothing there. Its been longer than 20 minutes, I've tried resending it about 3 times now and still nothing. Any ideas anyone?

try backing up your bbm to your card, then you can backup your card to your computer for extra safe keeping.
    08-22-11 11:24 PM
    Hmm, maybe I titled it incorrectly. I'm trying to recover contacts from an email cause I just exchanged my 9900 for a new one. Can't seem to process the email. Just stuck on waiting for the email.

08-22-11 11:26 PM
    Im having exactly the same problem does anyone know how to resolve this?
    08-28-11 02:01 PM
    I am having the same problem, hopefully there is a solution!
    09-03-11 08:51 PM
    thank god, i thought it was just me. ive been trying for the last 2 days with know luck. tried from 2 telus mobility and 2 rogers wireless blackberrys and no go.
    09-03-11 10:43 PM
    same problem. mine even says verification email could not be sent
    09-06-11 07:22 PM
    whats the solution?
    09-06-11 08:00 PM
    Sadly I too am having the same issue. Swapped to the 9860 from the 9900 and cant switch back quick enough but I am NOT re-adding 70 BBM contacts because of this problem.

Interestingly enough it did switch the the Torch without any problems but going back to the Bold is where I'm getting stuck.

If I get it to work using my last chance trick, will post here.
    09-07-11 12:27 PM
    Sadly I too am having the same issue. Swapped to the 9860 from the 9900 and cant switch back quick enough but I am NOT re-adding 70 BBM contacts because of this problem.

Interestingly enough it did switch the the Torch without any problems but going back to the Bold is where I'm getting stuck.

If I get it to work using my last chance trick, will post here.
    Ok so my device switch feature trick within OS 7 didnt work and still getting the same error
    09-07-11 01:02 PM
    Ok so I got it to work but this is what I had to do.

The 9900 which I switched to was wiped with bbsak with the 507 error code. After I reloaded the OS & did a BES activation I used the device swap via SD card thats within os7. That got it to work again.

Good luck to everyone else.
    09-07-11 04:32 PM
    i cant even do a backup on my 9900.
    09-08-11 01:36 AM
    i cant even do a backup on my 9900.
    confirmed here too. the remote backup and restore feature has not worked for me on telus mobility network for about a week now

09-08-11 08:13 AM
    i tried again and it works now for me here on telus mobility. rim mustve fixed something

09-12-11 06:48 PM
    My remote backup e-mail SENDs and i receive the email, but then bbm does nothing, and just sits on 'the verification email has been sent blahblahblah' and never goes any further than that. I am on telus, and have tried daily for about a week now and nothing. crap.
    11-18-11 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD