Is anyone's BBM half working like mine?? a lot of messages don't go through for me.
    08-04-09 09:24 PM
    It's been acting up for me and my wife today. I noticed a thread that was started around 12PM with quite a few folks having the same issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 09:29 PM
    Ahh let me see if I can dig em up, thanks
    08-04-09 09:34 PM
    Glad I came across this: I've been having major problems, but only with one contact.
    08-04-09 09:34 PM
    I too, am having problems with it. Is it that you are getting the notification you are recieving a bbm, and then you can't open it? Because I recieve the notification, and can see who sent it to me, but I can not open the actual message. I just see maybe the first 2 words..
    08-04-09 09:37 PM
    Yea it has been acting up for most of the day for me.
    08-04-09 09:37 PM
    I too, am having problems with it. Is it that you are getting the notification you are recieving a bbm, and then you can't open it? Because I recieve the notification, and can see who sent it to me, but I can not open the actual message. I just see maybe the first 2 words..
    Hmmm never heard of that issue before.
    08-04-09 09:39 PM
    I have been having issues as well. It seems to be with only one contact though. I sent them a request and they get it and accept and I never show up on there list. Same thing when they send me a request.
    08-04-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD