Guys, what bbm version do you have on your 87xx? I know i had bb5 on mine but a wipe put it back to 4.5 and i cant find any newer ones, or confirm if it should have ever had 5 on it!!

HELPPPPPPPP
    03-24-12 05:21 AM
    All these views and no one can just pop up to say what bbm version they have
    03-24-12 02:18 PM
    As long as you're updated to OS4.5, then you can upgrade yourself to the newest BBM.
    Also, you're not getting many replies because the 87XX isn't as popular anymore.
    03-24-12 02:23 PM
    It is possible that people are viewing the thread on the mobile forums in the "new BlackBerry posts" search. That's how I just found out. I chose to reply, even though I've never seen, much less used, an 87xx, just so you would not think yet another person read and ignored your thread.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten any response. However, the 87xx series is ancient. There may be nobody active on these forums who still has such an old device.
    Last edited by lak611; 03-24-12 at 02:30 PM.
    03-24-12 02:25 PM
    As long as you're updated to OS4.5, then you can upgrade yourself to the newest BBM.
    Also, you're not getting many replies because the 87XX isn't as popular anymore.
    Ah, thanks..

Cant download it...says i need appworld, and appwrold doesnt support trackwheel now...it loads a version 2 but fails to load on boot there is an out of memery error. I had to load back original OS after it went nuts, but that loaded bbm 4. Now im wondering if any of the v4.5 devices are any use now...
    03-25-12 07:58 AM
    Have you tried going to blackberry.com/messenger in your BlackBerry Browser to get the latest available version for your device?
    03-25-12 08:21 AM
    i think i did....and it goes off to load appworld i think....will check later
    03-25-12 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD