I downloaded BBM 5.0 a couple weeks back on my Tour and it worked fine...up until yesterday...now when someone sends me a new message, I can pull up the contact list, see the new message waiting to be opened, but when I click on it, it does nothing! It won't open or anything. After a few minutes it finally opens but nothing at first. I can scroll around and cancel out of BBM, but just not open the message. Any ideas? Anyone else have this problem?
    10-29-09 06:39 PM
    i haven't a clue but i will says this:

bbm 5.0 needs a tiny bit of work. i can't send my location anymore & all of a sudden when i send & receive pictures through bbm they take a long time to send/download. :/
    10-29-09 06:41 PM
    How do I downgrade back to BBM 4.xx?
    10-29-09 06:42 PM
    Right now, I'm having the same problem....
    10-30-09 11:43 AM
    OK...so same issue here... I recieved a couple of messages this morning...then...nadda... can't open a contact...can't open an existing thread...

No changes on my part... no updates...shrugs... have deleted and reinstalled... resent service books... and still nuttin...

I'm on Sprint..and they were very nice, but clueless (well, technically that's not OUR product....Le SIGH) and they WONDER why they are bleeding customers???

would love some feedback if y'all have it
    10-30-09 06:00 PM
    Having the same issue. Have to end the chat before I can reply, or do anything else with a message waiting for me. Which is bad, because I can't see all of the message I'm closing out usually.
    10-31-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD