Hi!
    Well, I finally got BBM 5.0 on my phone, but it wasn't easy!! Ultimately, I downloaded it from the blackberry zone site. But, my attempts at downloading the files ended up landing a virus on my puter and corrupting my intellisync file.
    So, I'm all fixed now. But I notice that I can't seem to add a photo to my contacts anymore on the BBM. (It did work when I first downloaded it) Can someone tell me how to add a photo to the contacts?? Thanks!!
    07-19-09 07:42 PM
    Pretty sure you didnt get the virus from Blackberryzone.. but the leaked version should allow u to set ya own avatar and others to send u their Contact card to see theirs....
    07-19-09 07:58 PM
    Hi!
    Nope, the virus definitely didn't come from Blacberry Zone! It was from one of the links I used to try to get the files on my computer. Blackberry zone worked great and I was able to do the download OTA. Originally, I was able to put the avatar on the contact (by linking them with my contacts) but it won't put the picture up anymore. I'm just wondering if I could delete BBM from the phone and re download it form TBZ? Would that work?? Thanks! (Can't wait to see TBZ grow!! Looks like it will be an awesome site!)
    07-19-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD