Ok, I just loaded BBM 5.0 and when I try to open the app I get this message; "Uncaught Exception: java.lang.nullpointerException". I've loaded it 3 times and no change. Now I can get it to open if I play with it a little but that doesn't solve the problem. Any one have any ideas?

Also, when I try to open from QL, I get "Uncaught exception: object already exists". Could that be because QL isn't compatable with BBM yet?

Thanks for your help....
    07-23-09 02:09 AM
    That error is when a a code tries to execute null instead of using the required object. It's possible it's installed incorrectly. Did you try a bat' pull?
    07-23-09 02:31 AM
    That error is when a a code tries to execute null instead of using the required object. It's possible it's installed incorrectly. Did you try a bat' pull?
    A few battery pulls.
    07-23-09 03:20 AM
    I would suggest a full uninstall, then bat' pull, then reinstall (make sure to get the proper version), then bat' pull again. Test and (hopefully) enjoy! If you need the link to the proper version, let me know.
    07-23-09 03:29 AM
    I would suggest a full uninstall, then bat' pull, then reinstall (make sure to get the proper version), then bat' pull again. Test and (hopefully) enjoy! If you need the link to the proper version, let me know.
    There's more than one version? Yes, I definitely could try that link. Thanks!
    07-23-09 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD