Hi there, k so im using an 8900 on os 4.6.1.250 anddd uhmm well iv been trying to install bbm on it for along time and it would say invalid cod unable to import zip or what ever that stupid error is, that is when i try to install it OTA.. Since desktop manager is out for mac i was just wondering is there a way to do it via DM a special way because when i download it theres so many files i dont even know what to do.. help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-11-09 03:40 PM
    anyone gonna help.. ? have not seen a thread like this yet.
    09-11-09 03:56 PM
    i responded to your other thread.
    09-11-09 05:09 PM
    Hmm, I have loaded BBM5 via MACDM just fine. I went to applications>add>bbm 5.0.0.8 alx>start.
    09-12-09 12:42 PM
    when i add it it just doesnt show up on the applications list.. did u just add it straight from the folder ? took it out of the folder onto the desktop and DM says Desktop manager cannot load the application, then when i put the alx file in the 4.6.1 folder and try to load it it doesnt say anything but doesnt pop up in the applications list..
    Last edited by khaltire; 09-12-09 at 01:21 PM.
    09-12-09 01:08 PM
    just install OTA using the link in my sig. make sure you are using your internet browser and not the hotspot one over wifi and it should work. you probably tried downloading it the first time with bad links.
    09-12-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD