Okay so I apologize if this is posted somewhere in here but I DID use the search and couldn't find the answer. I love the feel and the look of the BBM 5.0 but I keep getting this problem. I add my wife as a contact and can BBM her for a little while but THEN randomly I will attempt to BBM her and it will BBM me as her with her picture (in a sense I would end up having conversation with myself if I didnt recognize this but it appears as though its her and I). She then will try to BBM me and it will say that she doesnt have me as a contact???? SO I figured the root of this problem to be that BBM is swapping her stored PIN in my contacts to my PIN randomly. I have reinstalled BBM OTA from both her phone and my phone completely seperately, deleted all contacts and manually restored them, I even deleted my wife from my contacts and made a whole new one (she was not happy with that trial). I use BBM with her constantly, alot of times its the only way we can communicate when I'm at work. Am I scr*w*d or is this fixable? I am running the 5.0 leak but had the problem before the upgrade on .151 and .148. Please help!
    07-27-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD