I have the old BBM and I don't have a data plan. I have a social networking plan so I use BBM and other social networking apps. I want to get the new BBM but I can't get it off the app store, so is there a way to get it through sms? or just another way of getting it. I know my friend gave me a link and it worked when I downloaded it, before the 5.0.
    01-16-10 10:08 AM
    Download it to computer and put it on phone with an application loader such as bbsak

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 10:23 AM
    I am not sure how to download it to my mac. I have looked for it but just says send to e-mail you use on your phone.
    01-16-10 10:31 AM
    I don't think you can download to a Mac. When you send it to email it is just a link to the ota. So you still need to use data and unfortunately its about a 3mb download.

01-16-10 10:38 AM
    Well I have the desktop manager from the BB website.
    01-16-10 10:45 AM
    Then find a website that let's you do the full download to your computer then load it through application manager using desktop manager

01-16-10 11:11 AM
    I really can't find anything
    01-16-10 01:12 PM
    Here is a link I found. I don't think its the most recent version but its version 5. Free Blackberry Messenger 5.0 Download Links (Unofficial so Beware) | Internet Technology

You could also reinstall your OS or install the latest version OS for your phone and it may come in the installer.

01-16-10 01:59 PM
    I can try and send it to you if you want. If you want me to try reply with your pin so I can add you and we can talk thru there

01-16-10 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD