Hi Lyr. I installed 5.0.0.1067 on my pc last night. Used BBH Tools to shrink all languages & fonts. Went into the java folder to check. Latin True Type remains, of course, since it's needed. But also European font.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 08:25 AM
    Hi Lyr. I installed 5.0.0.1067 on my pc last night. Used BBH Tools to shrink all languages & fonts. Went into the java folder to check. Latin True Type remains, of course, since it's needed. But also European font.

Thanks for pointing this out, I will check it out this evening

04-18-11 09:21 AM
    Minor updates: BBHybrids Tool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums

v2.4.8
    - Added shrink for PIMClient by China Mobile (Apps) and G3eWalk by aspire-tech (Apps)
    - Updated tool tips for some items
    - Renamed "Defaults" group to "Media"

v2.4.7
    - Added shrink for Amazon MP3 Music Store (OS7)
    - Updated shrinking for Backup Assisstant, Hindi, Vietnamese
    06-11-11 07:47 PM
    Update coming this weekend:

v2.4.9.1
    - Added App Read button to PlayBook
    - Added save App Read/Device Info to .txt buttons
    - Added launch .BAR after install option
    - Added progress bar to PlayBook tab
    - Added .APK installer for Android/Android Player on PlayBook
    - Fixed mutliple .BAR un/installation
    - Various GUI changes/fixes
    OhmEye likes this.
    07-22-11 08:18 PM
    Smooth work as always.
    Glad to know you guys can be counted on.

=]
    Dm
    lyricidal likes this.
    08-10-11 02:49 PM
    Really love and rely on this tool. I used it with 9900 for the first time last night. So far, so good. Although there's really no need to shrink with the device memory, I assume it's compatible with OS7. If not, is there a new/premium version which is?
    08-11-11 08:09 AM
    Really love and rely on this tool. I used it with 9900 for the first time last night. So far, so good. Although there's really no need to shrink with the device memory, I assume it's compatible with OS7. If not, is there a new/premium version which is?
    nice to hear it worked with the 9900.. what did you end up shrinking if i may ask?
    08-11-11 10:25 AM
    nice to hear it worked with the 9900.. what did you end up shrinking if i may ask?
    Didn't bother shrinking much - no shortage of memory of course. Really just wanted to test it. I think I choose the games.
    08-12-11 08:12 AM
    Thanks dude!
    been using this product since you started making it back in Storm 1 days!
    08-17-11 03:25 PM
    I may have found a bug with this software and OS 7. I can't get the screen shot button to work with OS 7. It's not just BBH Tools with this problem, I've tried CrackUtil and BBSAK too. Anyone know of a desktop utility to take screenshots that work with OS 7 or if this will be program will be updated to include this? I need to use it to create documentation. Please let me know.
    08-26-11 11:16 AM
    I may have found a bug with this software and OS 7. I can't get the screen shot button to work with OS 7. It's not just BBH Tools with this problem, I've tried CrackUtil and BBSAK too. Anyone know of a desktop utility to take screenshots that work with OS 7 or if this will be program will be updated to include this? I need to use it to create documentation. Please let me know.
    You could point your berry browser to this link.

if that doesn't work let me know, I have cods that you can inject with any tool and works on OS7 devices.
    08-26-11 01:30 PM
    This wouldn't be an issue from shrinking - sounds more like an issue with the app not being compatible with OS7. I've shrunken all my OS7 OSs (no both my 9810 and my 9900) and my screenshot apps work - QuickLaunch and SixTools. I'd double check the compatibility before spending more time messing with BBSAK/CrackUtil/etc.

Also which app was it that you tried to use?
    08-26-11 04:45 PM
    I'm a VIP member and love this nifty app! Question though, my friend downloaded an app for me on her device and sent it to me as a bunch of .cod.rem files... any idea how to convert these so that I can put it on my device? Hers was a 9780, while mine is a 9930 and since the app is only available on AppWorld, it won't let me download since it's supposedly not compatible. Only sure way to find out is to try... some apps that weren't listed for 9930 work fine so I'm hoping this is the case too.
    08-26-11 11:05 PM
    I'm a VIP member and love this nifty app! Question though, my friend downloaded an app for me on her device and sent it to me as a bunch of .cod.rem files... any idea how to convert these so that I can put it on my device? Hers was a 9780, while mine is a 9930 and since the app is only available on AppWorld, it won't let me download since it's supposedly not compatible. Only sure way to find out is to try... some apps that weren't listed for 9930 work fine so I'm hoping this is the case too.
    Rename all the .rem to .cod and you can make an OTA of it or just install all the files via BBSAK, I had to do the same thing for GetGlue last night

This now brings to light an idea in regards to this: a feature to Install .rems as .cods, which I will be implementing in the next update
    OhmEye, sbmd and Blacklatino like this.
    08-27-11 08:34 AM
    Ok so now I have these .cod files by removing the .rem that are named Scottrade.cod, Scottrade-1.cod, ..., Scottrade-37.cod. I know when I created some basic themes that ThemeBuilder would spit out a .alx file along with one .cod file to install via BBSAK or Desktop Manager. If I chose to make OTA files it would have a bunch of .cod files that contain the filename and similar -1, -2, -3, etc. in the theme name. So I'm guessing there's 2 types of .cod files? Unfortunately I don't have access to host these files to download to the device...
    08-28-11 05:07 PM
    Updated to v 2.4.9.3: BBHTool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums

Change Log:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    v2.4.9.3
    - Added "Create Desktop Shortcut Button" to Start tab
    - Added ability to install .rem (app world backups) files to phone
    - Added deletion of new Vendor.Xml file
    - Added shrink items: Croation (Languages), Latin Truetype(Fonts), PDFToGo (DocsToGo)
    - Fixed Backup/Restore of Third Party Apps (currently .jad only)
    - Updated JavaLoader.exe (from BlackBerry JDE 7.0 Beta 2)
    - Updated shrink for: Themes (Defaults), European (Fonts)
    - Updated Device dropdown list
    - Removed "SIM Card Capabilites" shrink
    ench18, OhmEye and mirren like this.
    09-21-11 09:59 PM
    Minor update coming this weekend:

v2.4.9.4
    - Added APK Convertor
    - Changed PlayBook tab .APK handling
    - Fixed warning messages that show for Latin Truetype (Default font) and Ringtones
    - Fixed items that were not getting restored when using Put It Back

should be out tomorrow if all goes well

Screenshot: APK to BAR converter coming to #BBHTool #BBHPlus on Twitpic
    10-22-11 05:06 PM
    Just wanted to let you know.
    BBH Tool came in handy today. I used it to install
    a few Android apps on my playbook with OS 2.0
    BTW I'm still using Version 2.4.9.2 (guess I missed a upgrade)
    10-23-11 06:42 PM
    Minor update coming this weekend:

v2.4.9.4
    - Added APK Convertor
    - Changed PlayBook tab .APK handling
    - Fixed warning messages that show for Latin Truetype (Default font) and Ringtones
    - Fixed items that were not getting restored when using Put It Back

should be out tomorrow if all goes well

Screenshot: APK to BAR converter coming to #BBHTool #BBHPlus on Twitpic
    lyricidal How's the update coming?
    The APK convertor sounds useful.
    That would change a APK file to a BAR file I'd guess (hope)!
    10-29-11 06:26 PM
    Thanks for the great tool, I just freed up 58 mb on my 9900 but I still seem to have the wallpapers there which I would love to remove
    10-31-11 11:44 PM
    Thanks for the great tool, I just freed up 58 mb on my 9900 but I still seem to have the wallpapers there which I would love to remove
    As of now; those are proving to be extremely difficult.
    11-01-11 05:00 PM
    After being on a bit of a hiatus, I've finally completed the latest update for BBHTool.
    With this update comes OS 7.1 compatibility and an APK converter and signer as well as fixes to various features.

Download links are below.

Public Version: Download Here

If you experience any issues or have any further suggestions feel free to post here or e-mail via BBHTool.

Enjoy!

Below is the Change Log:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    v2.4.9.4
    - Added APK Converter/Signer (PlayBook tab)
    - Added Drag/Drop and Clear button to File Swapper (Build-A-Hybrid tab)
    - Added option to Open OTA Downloader save folder after download
    - Changed .APK handling (PlayBook tab)
    - Changed functionality of the Settings -> Start Tab
    - Fixed Tweet Shrink Results/Tweet Shortened Link (Hopefully! Works with Chrome)
    - Fixes to "Put It Back" feature
    - Fixes to various shrink items
    - Updated Shrinking to work with OS 7.1
    - Updated skins
    - Various minor UI fixes/adjustments
    Last edited by lyricidal; 12-20-11 at 06:57 PM.
    12-20-11 06:53 PM
    I've updated BBHTool to v.2.4.9.5. Here is the change log:
    - Added Install after completion to APK Converter (previously disabled)
    - Added Install to connected device option to Create-A-JAD
    - Added @BerryReview and @OpenSourceBB as Show Tweets options
    - Added Delete Vendor.xml button to Start tab
    - Added BlackBerry Mobile Conferencing shrink item
    - Disabled shrinking of Latin font for OS7/7.1 as it was causing reboots (won't shrink even when checked)
    - Fixed Screenshots for newer devices as well as uploading and tweeting screenshots
    - Fixes to PlayBook tab and improved error handling
    - Minor skin fixes
    - New icon - thanks to @_Lucky45
    - Optimized Screenshot uploading so BBHTool doesn't freeze while doing so
    - Optimized and updated Vendor.xml removal
    - Updated Android SDK link
    - Updated shrink for Croatian (Languages) and T-Mobile Name ID

Download Here: BBHTool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    Mecca EL, deezy87, OhmEye and 3 others like this.
    01-22-12 10:17 AM
    The best just got better!

Cheers for the update Lyr
    lyricidal likes this.
    01-22-12 10:33 AM
    Thanks lyricidal for the update! Another great job!
    lyricidal likes this.
    01-22-12 08:55 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD