It backs up all 3rd party apps, just not some of the RIM ones such as BBM (depending on where you installed them from)
    (Backups are done using "JavaLoader.exe -backupgroups" which doesn't save those)
    I plan to add an option to save them as well in an update in the future

steps are:
    plug in device
    click Connect
    click Save under Third Party apps
    Enter name for backup folder
    Click OK

Works for me with 50+ apps - I do it before every OS load

Click to view quoted image
    thanks bro,i follow the steps which I done it exactly the same way,but still not all apps were backed up.
    Actually all my 3rd apps were placed in application folder,does it make any different ?
    01-25-12 09:02 PM
    I've updated BBHTool to v.2.4.9.6. Here is the change log:
    - Added ability to sign BAR files in the APK Converter within PlayBook Tab
    - Added Shrinking for BlackBerry Travel and Finnish language
    - Added password request for "Install to connected device" option in Create-A-JAD for passworded devices
    - Added ability to save shrunk files list (for help with shrink errors)
    - Fixed DPI Awareness
    - Removed Install A Hybrid tab, any future implementation (if any) will be in Build-A-Hybrid tab

BBHTool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    69goat and cobracam like this.
    03-22-12 05:31 PM
    Nice share your app, are very useful
    lyricidal likes this.
    03-23-12 10:49 PM
    site down?
    04-20-12 06:33 PM
    site down?
    Temporarily, should be back up this weekend

Alternate link for BBHTool:
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBHTool/BBHTool-pub.zip
    04-20-12 10:25 PM
    Temporarily, should be back up this weekend

Alternate link for BBHTool:
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBHTool/BBHTool-pub.zip
    Currently busy at work will try to get them up on a more accessible site asap.

Apologies all did not realise multiupload changed their policies.

ALKi3.

Boss, the Index of /bb/OSs/9900 file is reported to be corrupted.

"Error reading setup initialization file"

and it looks like a Multing-lang ROM, is it possible to shoot an All-lang version one?
    Last edited by hieupham; 04-20-12 at 11:33 PM.
    04-20-12 11:21 PM
    Boss, the Index of /bb/OSs/9900 file is reported to be corrupted.

"Error reading setup initialization file"

and it looks like a Multing-lang ROM, is it possible to shoot an All-lang version one?
    .exe corrected
    No AllLang version available yet
    04-21-12 08:43 AM
    .exe corrected
    No AllLang version available yet
    Thank you
    May i ask why is the file in ur host is 253 mb while the alkie one is 246? While both files are the same without all langs.
    Thnx very much
    04-21-12 10:36 AM
    Thank you
    May i ask why is the file in ur host is 253 mb while the alkie one is 246? While both files are the same without all langs.
    Thnx very much
    I didn't upload the initial .exe to my server, Alki3 did but I think it was the wrong .exe and/or incomplete/corrupt (from what I can tell, again I didn't upload)
    The corrected one that's up now should be 246mb
    hieupham likes this.
    04-21-12 10:46 AM
    Hi lyricidal. Firstly, thanks for the excellent Tool. Makes life so much easier with regards to everything BlackBerry. Keep up the excellent work. It is much appreciated.

I have been using BBHTool for a while now but recently I have been having issues wwith regards to the shrinking Os feature. Be it the "shrink my os", "shrink my os live" and even the "put it back" features. Everything else works fine.

The error message I get is "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

I have tried deleting the application n re installing, yet the problem persists. I'm not sure if the directories are perhaps messed up.

Any idea what the problem might be and how I can get it working again? Your assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanks again.
    09-16-12 11:38 PM
    Do you have Java installed?
    09-16-12 11:58 PM
    Do you have Java installed?
    Good day. Yes I do have Java installed. Should I see if theres an update available for Java? It worked fine in the beginning. I'd say for the 1st 2 months. Then suddenly I started getting this error with all of the shrinking functions.
    09-17-12 12:45 AM
    bbhtool expert,
    I shrink my os but i needed chinese language , but after shrunk os my phone cannot display chinese language. What other step should i do. thanks
    08-10-13 06:57 AM
113 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD