06-07-14 09:04 AM
29 12
tools
    It's very difficult to get to the right people and get all the information (big organisation) but they told me that BB OSS7 is not approved even though I pointed out that in general I realise it doesn't support activesync but that I have an app to make it compatible. They were also contradicting themselves by telling me that the permission is not set per device type.
    And you are right, they should have told me beforehand and I wouldn't have bought this phone, but originally they said there are no restrictions, any phone is fine, they didn't even mention activesync at that point. It's very frustrating...
    05-24-14 08:21 AM
    I wish I could help but unfortunately I can't. My company also told me they don't support blackberry 9900 but I was able to get altrasync to work for me. It's not as great as I'd hoped but it's a work around.
    05-24-14 10:35 PM
    It's very difficult to get to the right people and get all the information (big organisation) but they told me that BB OSS7 is not approved even though I pointed out that in general I realise it doesn't support activesync but that I have an app to make it compatible. They were also contradicting themselves by telling me that the permission is not set per device type.
    And you are right, they should have told me beforehand and I wouldn't have bought this phone, but originally they said there are no restrictions, any phone is fine, they didn't even mention activesync at that point. It's very frustrating...
    Sorry to hear that.

Well perhaps if you get a good deal on a BB10 device, migrating data from BBOS is fairly straightforward and should not have an issue as ActiveSync is built-in... though wouldn't hurt to check with them beforehand..
    05-24-14 11:13 PM
    I've tried NotifySync as well now but that also won't connect. I checked the BB10 devices but apart from costing quite a lot more I didn't really like them, I like having the trackpad too much... Maybe I'll wait until the next one comes out which apparently will have the trackpad back.
    06-07-14 09:04 AM
29 12