i have a friend who is in telecom in Canada. He said that folks in the Waterloo head office are one release away from the 'gold' standard for OS6 for the 9700 or whatever it is they call the RTM release of the os.

So one, wow, I'm surprised that they were able to keep earlier loads from leaking. Two, I think that means it should be floating around, what, next month? How long could it take to iron out the final kinks?
    10-28-10 01:56 PM
    Sweet, another 9700 and 6.0 thread
    10-28-10 02:09 PM
    Yeah some of the carriers should be releasing it soon but most of them will probably wait until next year.
    10-28-10 02:12 PM
    Signs are looking better leakwise, BUT you never know. Leaks happen when they happen!
    10-28-10 03:41 PM
    So one, wow, I'm surprised that they were able to keep earlier loads from leaking. Two, I think that means it should be floating around, what, next month? How long could it take to iron out the final kinks?
    There probably weren't a lot of earlier builds to leak, find most of the problems on the 9780 that they are in more of a rush to release anyway and the development for older devices starts that much further down the line than usual shortening the time to release and reduces the chance of leaks.
    10-28-10 03:51 PM
    Boy, we haven't had ANY of this info already.

"Some guy I know has a friend who knows this dude who heard this fella talking to another guy that...".

I think we've had enough OS6 threads until its leaked or released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 08:49 PM

"Some guy I know has a friend who knows this dude who heard this fella talking to another guy that...".

LoL ! #Word
    10-28-10 09:33 PM

Then maybe you should just ignore these threads if you want them all to disappear instead of taking the time to post in them. Don't post if you don't want to see the threads move to the top.

Same goes for the "LOL, Word" post after yours.
    10-29-10 09:58 AM
    Then maybe you should just ignore these threads if you want them all to disappear instead of taking the time to post in them. Don't post if you don't want to see the threads move to the top.

Same goes for the "LOL, Word" post after yours.
    THANK YOU!!!! I'm soo sick of these 40 yr old douches posting this crap from their mommies basements giving people a hard time! The reason these people post this stuff is because they HAVE LIVES and are not on this site(and countless others) and just want to ask a question or share some information they have! Thank you for all the normal people who take time out of your busy normal life to try to help other people with their problems. To the other LOSERS(i mean that in every sense of the word) get a life(seriously, for you and everyone else in society) and cut the crap on here! I'm specifically talking about Pi Guy 3.14 and SlimGuy78 since you wasted yours and everyone elses time by posting here and many other threads with useless garbage! ! I know people like you are the ones that come on here and act big and tough because when you step out into the real world you get shot down and laughed at by women and the crap kicked outta you by every guy! Please do the world and everyone on here just trying to get and provide useful information a favor and stop degrading everyone for asking questions and wasting more time than you save by writing anything. And yes, i am taking personal responsibility to call you out witht he same kind of rant like you do to other people in every other thread i see you pull this! Have a great day
    To the op: thank you for the info and your time, whether its true or not.
    10-31-10 05:29 PM
    i have a friend who is in telecom in Canada. He said that folks in the Waterloo head office are one release away from the 'gold' standard for OS6 for the 9700 or whatever it is they call the RTM release of the os.

THANK YOU!!!! I'm soo sick of these 40 yr old douches posting this crap from their mommies basements giving people a hard time! The reason these people post this stuff is because they HAVE LIVES and are not on this site(and countless others) and just want to ask a question or share some information they have! Thank you for all the normal people who take time out of your busy normal life to try to help other people with their problems. To the other LOSERS(i mean that in every sense of the word) get a life(seriously, for you and everyone else in society) and cut the crap on here! I'm specifically talking about Pi Guy 3.14 and SlimGuy78 since you wasted yours and everyone elses time by posting here and many other threads with useless garbage! ! I know people like you are the ones that come on here and act big and tough because when you step out into the real world you get shot down and laughed at by women and the crap kicked outta you by every guy! Please do the world and everyone on here just trying to get and provide useful information a favor and stop degrading everyone for asking questions and wasting more time than you save by writing anything. And yes, i am taking personal responsibility to call you out witht he same kind of rant like you do to other people in every other thread i see you pull this! Have a great day
    To the op: thank you for the info and your time, whether its true or not.
    Easy. It's not that heavy. I understand 9700 owners wanting OS 6. I have two 9700. But, there are "18" related threads on the subject:

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Search took 2.82 seconds.
    Search: Keyword(s):
    "9700-getting-OS-6"

Anyway, MODs are shutting these additional threads left and right.
    10-31-10 05:47 PM
    its not just this thread, its not just the "os 6 for 9700" threads, its almost all the ones these guys post in, if they wanna bully people, then someone else should shut em up, put em in their place and make sure that the person who tried to help other people out arent belittled by someone with no right to belittle them. this just happened to be the 1st one i came across tonight. i apoligize to anyone who took this offensively that it was not intended for, and if someone wants to dispute my views or feels differently then feel free to take this up with me personally, i would be more than than glad to discuss this, my e-mail is [email protected]. I'm done now. Happy Halloween
    10-31-10 08:18 PM
    ^Would you like me to send you a tissue?
    11-01-10 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD