Can some1 please explain step by step how can I store bb symbols on my berry so I can be able 2 use them. Please explain so a hopeless newb like me can understand. I have the symbols but don't kno how to store them and use them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 08:36 PM
    Hi there! I don't know if you can store your own on the bb but I know there are apps that provide them. Are you talking about emoticons or other types of symbols?

04-18-09 05:12 PM
    Hi! other types of symbols 4 example the bb symbol itself. I was given a long list but never used them cause I don't know how. Could you share the links with me for the apps if you can. Thanx! I know in another forum they were talking about exchanging symbols but I'm tryna figure out how I use them.

04-19-09 10:31 AM
    You can save them on your NOTEPAD/MEMOPAD to your phone.
    Also use AutoText for certain ones you wanna use the most. etc
    Options - AutoText.

Copy and Paste the symbol and set it for when you type, "q", it'll change to whatever symbol.
    04-19-09 10:45 AM
    Ok thank you!

04-19-09 11:59 AM
    I saved the symbol I wanted 2 my memopad but how do I put the symbol in my auto text?

04-19-09 12:26 PM
    Copy the symbol

Then go to Options - AutoText - Menu - New
    Where it says REPLACE
    Type in the the letter/word/etc that you want to use when you type that to change to the symbol.
    Then "WITH"
    Paste the symbol there.
    04-19-09 12:28 PM
    I think I got it but when I replaced it with the letter � it shows the symbol on here but why not in � text or wit my bb messenger name? Its shows if I type � bb messenger an message but not when I go 2 menu and click paste the symbol show. So how can I do it in an text or in my bb messenger nickname?

04-19-09 02:30 PM
    Now the symbol won't show on here when I type the specific letter I have 2 go 2 my menu and click paste. Do u know why this is happening?

04-19-09 02:44 PM
    I got it all worked out now. Thanks!:

04-20-09 10:15 PM
    I need more emoticons!!!help
    05-07-09 10:28 PM
    does anyone know what the happy face with a sonar like symbol mean. how does it show when the other person you are trying to ping is on the phone
    01-11-11 08:26 AM
    Moving to Native Apps
    01-11-11 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD