was tired of the trackball issues so i pulled a TEP and got a replacement Tour. i swapped them thru Desktop manager and although BB messenger 5.0 shows up in the applications list, the standard messenger shows when i launch. i am at a loss as to what search terms to use to fix this issue as i know this has happened before, therefore i would appreciate some kindness form the masses on how to remedy this ticklish issue i have... Gratis!
    09-18-09 09:30 AM
    ...it shows as 5.0.0.8 in applications list....
    i also have the stock sprint ROM no hybrid. it worked just fine for me but now after the swap yesterday its not showing up...
    09-18-09 09:39 AM
    just redownload it and reinstall
    09-18-09 09:44 AM
    id love to and have been looking for links but the ones i have seen are dead or have been removed...
    09-18-09 09:52 AM
    I found this thread for you. It has the OTA links for BBM 5.0

Or you can click here from your BB browser
    09-18-09 09:57 AM
    id love to and have been looking for links but the ones i have seen are dead or have been removed...
    BBHYBRIDS!!!! They have OTA links. Just hit them up from your bb browser
    09-18-09 09:58 AM
    Thx alll!
    i dont frequent this site much as im a Windows mobile guy first and Crack abuser second. i appreciate you guys posting the links and getting me back on my feet. awesome support group here. im all up and running!
    09-18-09 10:22 AM
    i cant believe the amount of people that still post up they cant find OTA download links when they are right in the sticky at the top of this forum. thanks VDub for pointin him over there.
    09-19-09 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD