Well I emailed it to my BB but no logo shows up. It's just blank.
    09-04-08 02:05 PM
    Firefox & IE isn't even showing the logo to copy/paste in here. How come it's not showing up in my browser?
    09-04-08 02:14 PM
    like this
    Last edited by jsanders; 09-04-08 at 02:31 PM.
    09-04-08 02:29 PM
    Ahhh got it to work :-D
    09-04-08 02:33 PM
    The problem with the copy and paste problem u are having is that you aren't actually highlighting it you prob just have it selected. So this is the way u copy on the curve;
    Hold the shift key and then scroll over left or right.

It will look funny because it will be highlighted and so will the bottom part of the first letter after it. Very easy but not for people who don't know how to copy things! U have to understand it is a symbol not a picture!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 02:36 PM
    The problem with the copy and paste problem u are having is that you aren't actually highlighting it you prob just have it selected. So this is the way u copy on the curve;

It will look funny because it will be highlighted and so will the bottom part of the first letter after it. Very easy but not for people who don't know how to copy things! U have to understand it is a symbol not a picture!

� Remodel It �

09-04-08 02:38 PM
    EDIT: when viewed from your BB browser it looks like the BB Logo messenger icon. When viewed from your PC it just looks like a little square with some letters in it.
    Help! I copied and pasted the block from IE. Used my Outlook to send an email to my gmail (that's on my Berry) and did the autotext np. Put it in front of my name and I see a big ol block still and not the BB logo.

I don't have a BB browser so maybe that's why I can't quite copy/paste it.

Help please
    09-04-08 02:46 PM
    its so easy... i've been using it since the day i got my BBBold
    ... which was a week ago.

Go to Manage Connections -> Services Status
    Under Mobile Network mine has 3G then the logo
    I just copied it put it in my autotext under "BB" and also put it in my BB messenger name.

Essentially just find the logo somewhere on your BB and just copy paste it. Forget the whole email thing. But not sure if any other Blackberry's have this logo.

.... didn't realize that the way I did it was already posted by another user here. Enjoy!
    Last edited by jmeelo13; 09-04-08 at 03:25 PM.
    09-04-08 03:14 PM
    Thanks for your help, that was my problem. I appreciate the tip.
    09-04-08 03:16 PM
    This is hilarious.

Works on my curve

2 things to keep in mine (if no one has said this already)

1. The spacebar "activates" the auto text

2. If the other user has edited your name, such as I do ( Kandy/27/f/pa) then your edited name will not show up on their end.

Which brings me to my question how do you reset your contact names to default and not MY EDIT of them?

09-04-08 03:27 PM
    Thank You Adam!
    09-04-08 03:28 PM
    Oh and its a lot easier if you have a BBM buddy that already has the symbol

Skips all the email crap and straight to copy

09-04-08 03:30 PM
    works perfect on my curve!
    09-04-08 03:48 PM
    Can all BB's read this? I inserted the logo in my messenger name no problem, but my contacts are saying they're seeing a check mark?
    09-04-08 06:14 PM
    It might only work for berries running 4.3 and up. So if they are running an older OS it may not be viewable for them.
    09-04-08 06:29 PM
    i wish someone would send this logo to me. please2431298D
    09-04-08 06:31 PM
    works great... Thanks!!!
    09-04-08 06:36 PM
    I'm running 4.2 on my 8320 Curve and the logo works great. Thanks!
    09-04-08 07:06 PM
    Which brings me to my question how do you reset your contact names to default and not MY EDIT of them?

I'd like to know also. Anybody?

Edit: Just did a search and apparently there is no way to restore it to use their default name. Only way to see their chosen nickname is to view contact info and change it manually. Or you can delete the contact and add them again. Pretty dumb.
    Last edited by wild style; 09-04-08 at 08:07 PM. Reason: used the search!
    09-04-08 07:17 PM
    can some please send me the logo

3029089E
    09-04-08 07:20 PM
    Does anyone else think it looks more like the windows logo im not complaining tho... I got the bb logo then my name with a trademark symbol on the end. ill
    09-04-08 08:14 PM
    Does anyone else think it looks more like the windows logo im not complaining tho... I got the bb logo then my name with a trademark symbol on the end. ill
    Do you know where you can get other symbols (trademark symbol, stars or such) to add to this. The symbol is ok, but I was wondering if you could get more creative with this.

Also, how do i add this to my email signature for emails sent from my bberrry? My default said something about "sent via smart phone" or some crap like that. I edited that, but now want something kind of cool so that people know it came from my bberry.

Thanks!
    09-04-08 08:21 PM
    I kinda think the same thing about it looking more like a windows logo than a blackberry logo. I still like it, but would really like to have an official BlackBerry looking logo. Can someone send it to me as well? pin:31b29a72

09-04-08 08:21 PM
    w00t!! autotext worked great
    09-04-08 09:17 PM

� Remodel It �

Thanks Slim!!!

I had all but given up and this was the problem all along.
    09-04-08 09:31 PM
113 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD