Ok during the process of installing the hybrid OS on my phone I am having some problems. For those of you who know process of doing this I sure could use your help. After I shrink my OS and hit Launch Loader the application loader pops up. I click next to the communication port selection screen, but it will not show my blackberry pin at the connection box therefore its not recognizing that my phone is plugged up. Desktop Manager recognizes my phone though. Does anyone know why the Application Loader will not recognize my phone and are there any alternatives?
    06-04-10 11:56 PM
    Do you have BBDM up while App Loader is up?
    06-05-10 12:09 AM
    No i do not
    06-05-10 12:14 AM
    Don't launch the loader from SAOS. Launch it directly> C:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader> loader.exe

Also, if you are running Vista, you might need to right click on loader and choose run as admin.
    06-05-10 11:06 AM
    Don't launch the loader from SAOS. Launch it directly> C:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader> loader.exe

Also, if you are running Vista, you might need to right click on loader and choose run as admin.
    I never had a problem launching from Loader from SAOS.

Maybe the OP should do everything from scratch . Uninstall the OS, run CCLeaner,reboot ,install again ,wipe your phone and install on phone.
    06-05-10 12:21 PM

I did this and my pin did show up. I installed it the way I was suppose to but it still wasnt the hybrid. My phone is still saying .607
    06-05-10 03:04 PM
    Where did you see that it says 607?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-05-10 05:57 PM
    Which hybrid was it that you installed? Some will still show .607. Did you look at the modules to see if you have some .705s in there?
    06-05-10 07:23 PM
    It says 607 in the about screen. where do i find the modules?
    06-06-10 04:11 PM
    It says 607 in the about screen. where do i find the modules?
    options > applications then click BB button . Its on the menu.
    06-06-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD