I just got my BBStorm. I got it to sync with my Task list, Contacts, Memos. But I can't get it to sync with my calandar. I called Verizon Tech support. I worked on it with two tech people. Chad passed me to Paula who had more experience, but she couldn't figure it out. She told me she needed to check with her boss, and she would call me back in 15 minutes. She never called back. I figured I try here before calling tech back.

Once again. I can sync with Task, Contact, and Memos, but not with Calendar. I just updated my BB Desktop Manager to v5.0 but that did nothing.
    07-20-09 05:02 PM
    A new calendar is created every time you add a new email address. The extra addresses create extra calendar entries that confuse Outlook. To delete these:

***Backup phone before making any changes***

- From the main screen, hit the BB button.
    - Go to Options
    - Go to Advanced Options
    - Go to Service Book
    - Find your email address (for the calendar you want to delete). There should be two listings your_name@example.com[CMIME] and your_name@example.com[CICAL]. The CICAL one is the calendar. Simply scroll over this one (the CICAL) and hit the BB button. Click delete. Voila! If you delete all calendars, you will have just one default calendar, or you can just delete all but the one that you consider to be your primary email entry. Either way works fine.

Just make sure you don't delete the CMIME ones, as these are the actualy email books.
    07-20-09 06:15 PM
    Thanks for the help.
    I did what you told me, but it didn't work.
    But you got me in the right area, and fishing around I found out my calendar was set to facebook.
    After doing what you told me to do, I then went to:
    Options:
    Advanced Options:
    Default Services:
    Calendar (CICAL):

That is when I found out it was set to the wrong calendar.
    I'm sure it was a combination of what you told me, and what I did. Thanks again.
    Last edited by OriginalYankeeCajun; 07-20-09 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Misspelt name
    07-20-09 10:21 PM
    07-21-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD