I am looking to install this on my Tour 9630. Can you include in this the radio file of the newly released OS for the 9630 from China Telecom?
    08-05-11 02:30 PM
    I am looking to install this on my Tour 9630. Can you include in this the radio file of the newly released OS for the 9630 from China Telecom?
    this hybrid cannot install to 9630
    08-06-11 02:39 AM
    3. Your blackberry will be automatic wiped
    1. It means after installing this os on my bb I will lost all my 3rd party apps actually in my device? Is not like a normal loader.exe upgrade that after all re-install 3rd party apps?
    2. Can I install italian???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 03:00 AM
    1. It means after installing this os on my bb I will lost all my 3rd party apps actually in my device? Is not like a normal loader.exe upgrade that after all re-install 3rd party apps?
    2. Can I install italian???

1. Yes. It would be better if you back up your data and application first before you install this hybrid.
    08-15-11 12:51 AM
    when would there be a newer ver. of this gr8 hybrid?
    08-16-11 04:05 PM
    Got a problem. I have tried several times to install the hybrid, but forgot to uninstall the .534 version off of the computer. So in the process of removing the hybrid from my pc, and removing .534, I created a problem on my computer that I am at a loss to solve. Whenever I try to run the installer, I now get an error messege saying "Error applying transofrms. Verify that the specific trasform paths are valid." Then, when I try to uninstall the installer via the add/remove programs screen, I get an error message: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it."

I am running XP pro sp3.

Thanks in advance.

Revord
    macknicficent likes this.
    08-17-11 12:52 AM
    I've tried various hybrids over the past 6 months on my 9800 and this comes out very well. Battery life has to be the best yet since using hybrids. Thanks.

How do you update the Facebook App without doing a full install as I just keep getting an error when trying to do it through BB world?
    08-18-11 07:19 AM
    Anyone else get error messages when trying to update Facebook?
    Tried App World and through my PC browser but always gets an error while installing.
    08-19-11 05:53 AM
    Try to install on 9100 and the keyboard change to 9105 type +_+.
    ;((((((((((((((999
    08-19-11 01:03 PM
    stupid question how do you know im using os 7 cods file?
    08-19-11 06:44 PM
    Got a problem. I have tried several times to install the hybrid, but forgot to uninstall the .534 version off of the computer. So in the process of removing the hybrid from my pc, and removing .534, I created a problem on my computer that I am at a loss to solve. Whenever I try to run the installer, I now get an error messege saying "Error applying transofrms. Verify that the specific trasform paths are valid." Then, when I try to uninstall the installer via the add/remove programs screen, I get an error message: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it."

I am running XP pro sp3.

Thanks in advance.

Revord
    iM HAVING SAME issue as well, even removed all blackberry and this hybrid off pc and still same error when reinstalling, being im nto only 1 with issue we woudl be thankful for help to resolve
    08-20-11 02:54 PM
    The problem that i have with my 9100 is after install the hybrid firm it turns to 9105 (the keyboard). And there's no way I can get my 9100 back. Already tried to re-install like 10 another official OS +_+
    08-23-11 03:03 AM

I am running XP pro sp3.

Thanks in advance.

Revord
    REVORD try windows util clean up
    Revord likes this.
    08-23-11 01:37 PM
    During installation, can I keep my 3rd party apps actual version (i have app world3, bbm6, latast FB, ecc ecc) ?

08-31-11 05:58 AM
    iM HAVING SAME issue as well, even removed all blackberry and this hybrid off pc and still same error when reinstalling, being im nto only 1 with issue we woudl be thankful for help to resolve
    I too am having this problem. I can install version 600 with no problem. But I get a error if i try to install version 615..... Please HELP
    09-07-11 07:54 PM
    What I did was. Copied paste files from folder,I found it in windows>media file. None the less It actually workedgive that a try shoot me a bbm if u need more help pin:3153A8BB
    I too am having this problem. I can install version 600 with no problem. But I get a error if i try to install version 615..... Please HELP

mrandygets likes this.
    09-08-11 03:55 AM
    What I did was. Copied paste files from folder,I found it in windows>media file. None the less It actually workedgive that a try shoot me a bbm if u need more help pin:3153A8BB

It worked thank you for all your help...
    09-08-11 06:03 PM
    Hi, can anybody help me, im reluctant to install this on my phone. If i want to remove this hybrid (i.e. uninstall) from my laptop. How do i do that?

Abdul
    10-06-11 09:42 AM
    been looking for a hybrid OS for my 9650 and pearl 9100. 9650 overall speed is slow and pearl has big mem leaks with officials.

ill try this out and report my findings soon.

thanks for sharing. keep up the good work.
    11-12-11 05:09 AM
    Hi, can anybody help me, im reluctant to install this on my phone. If i want to remove this hybrid (i.e. uninstall) from my laptop. How do i do that?

Abdul
    to uninstal the hybrid off your pc just go to control panel and add/remove programs or for windows 7 programs and features.
    11-19-11 03:08 AM
    During installation, can I keep my 3rd party apps actual version (i have app world3, bbm6, latast FB, ecc ecc) ?

as long as you have backed up your phone and apps you should be able to. just dont select those particular apps during the loader installation stage.
    11-19-11 03:10 AM
    The problem that i have with my 9100 is after install the hybrid firm it turns to 9105 (the keyboard). And there's no way I can get my 9100 back. Already tried to re-install like 10 another official OS +_+
    its only happened to me once just after i installed the OS and was trying to put a serial number in for an app. i just did a battery pull and fixed the issue.

are you following the instructions shown during the hybrid install? particularly the wiping procedure?
    11-19-11 03:12 AM
    ive been running this hybrid on the pearl 3g 9100 and noticed when you press the play button it brings you to the media folder. but the title still shows All instead of Media.

anyone have an issue like this?
    12-06-11 04:15 AM
    hi, i've been running this hybrid on 9800. but i cannot setup my email? it cannot open at all. can anyone help me? thanks
    01-05-12 11:28 AM
    hi, i've been running this hybrid on 9800. but i cannot setup my email? it cannot open at all. can anyone help me? thanks
    someone said there is patch for email setup. where can i download it and how to install?

thank you
    01-11-12 10:24 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD