finally, thank you mastah @Bluey Master

i can find your hybrid here, hehehehe
    07-28-11 10:49 AM
    Can anyone on Sprint verfiy if prl and profile update works on this hybrid?
    No it doesnt but battery life is AWESOME

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 11:39 AM
    Mastah bluey_master,maaf kalo postingnya di sini,soalnya bzone maintenis terus.saya mau tanyakenapa ya mastah kalo ane intsal theme ke hybrid barracuda 615,trus ane restart pasti ga bs lagi masuk ke bb nya.stag di pas yg logo bb,sama loading full.ane udah inul 2x tetep gitu.instal thmes apa aja slalu begitu.tp kalo dlu pake yg offi 615 lancar aja.thanks maaf kalo pake bhs indonesia

07-28-11 12:15 PM
    Barracuda Hybrids is the best...Success bro!
    07-28-11 09:06 PM
    Bos, boleh dijapri list modul yang digunakan di hybrid .615
    07-28-11 09:55 PM
    haha everyone coming here now
    07-28-11 10:23 PM
    Mastah bluey_master,maaf kalo postingnya di sini,soalnya bzone maintenis terus.saya mau tanyakenapa ya mastah kalo ane intsal theme ke hybrid barracuda 615,trus ane restart pasti ga bs lagi masuk ke bb nya.stag di pas yg logo bb,sama loading full.ane udah inul 2x tetep gitu.instal thmes apa aja slalu begitu.tp kalo dlu pake yg offi 615 lancar aja.thanks maaf kalo pake bhs indonesia

Boleh tau themes apa yang kamu pake ? yakin udah bener buat os6 ? trus patch udah diapply blum ?
    07-29-11 12:10 AM
    Font collection is not a free app, you need to take that out of your hybrid.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-29-11 12:43 AM
    Boleh tau themes apa yang kamu pake ? yakin udah bener buat os6 ? trus patch udah diapply blum ?
    Simpe OS6 nama themes nya mastah,oh iya di emang ada patch nya?download di thread ini ga ad mastah,trus instal patch nya gmn?thx bgt mastah

07-29-11 01:13 AM

This hybrid using Font Collection version lite. No need lisence.

07-29-11 01:33 AM
    Finally I found ur hybrid in this forum, ha..ha,, can't wait anymore for maintenance.
    Wanna try this awesome hybrid, thanks mastah.
    07-29-11 02:00 AM

We use lite version of font collection. and it's free.
    07-29-11 02:05 AM
    wow! very fast boot up! fastest am0ng all the hybrids I installed for my 9700 even after installing all my 3rd party apps(about 45mb).. i still have 80mb app memory now.. however, I got only 63mb of RAM(as compared to 68mb RAM from other hybrids)..
    I want to have more memory, is it safe to remove the BIS cods? i'm from the Philippines and my carrier doesn't support it.. thanks for help, if any..

07-29-11 03:38 AM
    Can we have just the zip file, I kinda don't want another wipe. I don't remember half the apps I had prior to your .600 hybrid.

Or maybe there is some cmd switches for installshield to skip the wipe process.
    07-29-11 07:30 AM
    Can we have just the zip file, I kinda don't want another wipe. I don't remember half the apps I had prior to your .600 hybrid.

Or maybe there is some cmd switches for installshield to skip the wipe process.
    Run the Installer and connect the device after the wipe screen comes and goes. App loader will come , connect the device and go ahead.
    07-29-11 08:09 AM
    Please always make back up your data before run this installer, because its include wipe application on its installer.
    07-31-11 10:16 PM
    Please always make back up your data before run this installer, because its include wipe application on its installer.
    You can skip the wiping process. Don't connect your device before the App Loader screen appear. Just press the key and follow the instruction wait until the wipe screen go.

08-01-11 10:16 PM
    You can skip the wiping process. Don't connect your device before the App Loader screen appear. Just press the key and follow the instruction wait until the wipe screen go.

But the whole installation process not only wipes but also detects and copy the right radio file right ?
    08-02-11 03:07 AM
    Has anyone taken a shot at this OS with a 9670 yet? If not I'll let you know what happens before long.

08-02-11 08:50 AM
    Can't seem to send service book and can't find BBM. Can anybody help?
    08-02-11 10:03 AM
    Installation went without a hitch on my 9670. Still reinstalling some apps, but as of now I have 289 mb free memory.
    08-02-11 10:33 AM
    Very good job works great! As I can install Spanish?

Thanks,
    08-02-11 11:20 AM
    Final free memory with all 3rd party apps installed is 300.5! Nice job and thanks!
    08-02-11 11:26 AM
    Can't seem to send service book and can't find BBM. Can anybody help?
    X_x are u sure follow the step instalation? I dont have problem with the issued. All running without the issued

08-03-11 10:31 PM
    I sure did but ill reinstall again and see if that works... Thanks Bar....!
    08-05-11 12:03 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD