I did a full backup of my phone before wiping it and reloading the OS. It took a long time to reactivate (overnight) so I received a lot of emails before I was able to restore the backup. When I attempted to do a selective restore, it said that new data would be overwritten. Is there a way to load the old emails (going back several months) without wiping out the emails that have been received since the backup?
    10-02-13 02:01 PM
    I did a full backup of my phone before wiping it and reloading the OS. It took a long time to reactivate (overnight) so I received a lot of emails before I was able to restore the backup. When I attempted to do a selective restore, it said that new data would be overwritten. Is there a way to load the old emails (going back several months) without wiping out the emails that have been received since the backup?
    I did a test and confirmed that if I restore the older backup, the emails since the backup get removed. If I restore the old backup first, then the newer backup, all of the old messages get removed. Is there a way to merge the backups?
    10-02-13 03:06 PM